Pulse of the Hour
OKX Ventures Backs 0xScope
OKX Ventures has made a significant investment in knowledge graph protocol startup, 0xScope.
Unraveling Facebook Account Heists
Investigation into cybercrimes digs deep into Facebook account breaches and the impact on social media security.
GameStop's Billionaire Savior Takes the Wheel
Billionaire supporter steps up as GameStop's new CEO, steering the company amidst recent struggles.
Volkswagen Recovers From Major IT Outage
Volkswagen resumes production after a severe IT outage, highlighting the importance of digital resilience in car manufacturing.
EU's EV subsidy probe may cover Tesla and BMW
Tesla, BMW and other non-Chinese electric vehicle brands could possibly be part of the European Union's ongoing subsidy investigation into China, indicating a potentially far-reaching impact on the EV industry.
Evergrande rattled by new troubles, fuels property crisis fears
China Evergrande, once a testament to China's success, is facing severe challenges. The company halted critical debt-settlement work and saw a stock dump amid news that executives were under investigation, triggering broader fears of a property market crisis.
Binance exits Russia under allegations of Ukraine sanctions breach
Crypto exchange giant Binance is ceasing its business in Russia following accusations that it violated Ukraine sanctions. The company sold its Russia business to CommEX, which officially launched recently.
African VC firm Enza Capital closes $58M across funds
Enza Capital, an African venture capital firm that aims to digitize key industries in the continent, has successfully closed $58 million across two funds, signaling strong investment interest in African startups.
Volkswagen halted by IT outage
A major IT outage has led to a temporary halt in production at Volkswagen, Germany's leading automaker. The impact of the interruption on Volkswagen's production volume remains uncertain.
SpaceX secures first Pentagon contract for Starshield
Elon Musk's SpaceX has received its first confirmed contract for Starshield, a military-specific version of the company's Starlink satellite network, from the Pentagon. The move represents a significant milestone for SpaceX's military ambitions.
A surge in trust for AI-driven company vehicles
In recent research, 67% of business leaders stated they would trust AI technology to drive their company vehicles, indicating a growing acceptance of AI solutions in the transportation domain.
Lucid opens Saudi Arabia's first auto production plant
Electric vehicle maker Lucid has opened Saudi Arabia's first-ever automobile production plant, marking a significant milestone for the automotive industry in Saudi Arabia.
# stock market stocks
# trump debate desantis
# meta ai openai
# oil crude energy
# evergrande china chinaevergrande
# uaw union ford
# musk tiktok yaccarino
# amazon ftc ebay
# ukraine russian russia
# shutdown government governmentshutdown
# costco stores theft
Hyundai Motor Company, Kia, Product recall, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration,...
FILE - The Hyundai company logo is displayed Sunday, Sept. 12, 2021, in Littleton, Colo. Hyundai and Kia are recalling nearly 3.4 million...
Inter Miami CF, Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup, Lionel Messi, Houston Dynamo FC, MLS, Argentina...
Lionel Messi watched from the sidelines as Inter Miami CF lost 2-1 to the Houston Dynamo in the U.S. Open Cup final after he was not named...
America's Got Talent, Simon Cowell, 2023, Howie Mandel, Heidi Klum, NBC
Dog owner duo Adrian Stoica & Hurricane was crowned the winner of "AGT" during the Season 18 finale Wednesday night. Watch the victory.
2023, Local news, September 28
Archery event for children at grange. Mount Olympus Territory Cub Scouts will hold an archery shooting event at the Sequim Prairie Grange,...
The Milwaukee Bucks are pairing two-time Kia MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo with veteran NBA All-Star Damian Lillard. The blockbuster trade...
The party's front-runner took few hits as his rivals bickered, Nikki Haley delivered an assured performance, Tim Scott reasserted...
Inter Miami vs Houston Dynamo
La final de la US Open Cup de este miércoles entre el Inter Miami y el Houston Dynamo tiene en la previa una gran incógnita, y no es...
Deep sea Dumbo octopus
Behold the flappy ears of one of the cutest ocean creatures known to humankind.
The judge overseeing the case said there would be no fast answers about the fate of the Trump Organization and its nearly dozen New York...
# covid pharmacists cvs
# delta bastian changes
# cannabis banking marijuana
# poverty argentina povertyrate
# writers strike studios
# swift kelce nfl
# squarefoot square foot
# peloton lululemon fitness
# river migrants napa
# blueorigin volkswagen origin
# saudi lucid saudiarabia
# hyundai kia owners
# maui wildfire hawaiian
# lottery jackpot winner
# ryan sony sie
Wikipedia Current Events
Armed conflicts and attacks
- 2023 Azerbaijani offensive in Nagorno-Karabakh
- Exodus of Armenians from Nagorno-Karabakh
- Azerbaijan reports that 192 of its troops were killed and more than 500 others were injured during last week's offensive in Nagorno-Karabakh. (ABC News)
- Mexican drug war
Arts and culture
- 2023 Hollywood labor disputes
Business and economy
- Documents posted by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration indicate that South Korean automakers Hyundai and Kia have recalled over 3.4 million vehicles in the United States over concerns of fire risks, and urge owners to park these vehicles outdoors. (AP)
Disasters and accidents
- List of earthquakes in 2023
- A magnitude 4.2 earthquake strikes the Phlegraean Fields supervolcano near Naples, Italy, the strongest earthquake to strike Campi Flegrei in 40 years. Despite this, experts say that an eruption of the supervolcano is not imminent although they did call for an inspection of buildings in the immediate area. (Reuters)
- North Korea–United States relations
Law and crime
- Five people, all members of the same Arab family, are shot dead in Basmat Tab'un, Israel. (Reuters)
- Germany bans the neo-Nazi movement Artgemeinschaft for reportedly targeting children and young people with racial propaganda. (BBC News)
Politics and elections
- 2024 Republican Party presidential debates and forums
- The second debate of the Republican Party primaries for the upcoming U.S. presidential election is held at the Reagan Library in Simi Valley, California. Former Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson and former U.S. President Donald Trump are absent from the debate as both appeared in Detroit, Michigan. (Detroit News) (AP)