- SpaceX Employees Offer to Sell Shares at $125 Billion Valuation
- Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway reveals new stakes in Paramount, Citigroup
- 2 Beaten-Down Stocks Insiders Are Buying Heavily
- The Real Reason Gasoline And Diesel Prices Are So High
- Elon Musk Thinks of Buying Twitter at a Lower Price
- Michael 'Big Short' Burry Shorts Apple
- GOP Rep. Kat Cammack rages at huge stockpile of baby formula at border center
- Twitter War Escalates Between Biden White House And Jeff Bezos
- The best places to live in the US in 2022-2023: A new city is crowned
- Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal At Lower Price "Not Out Of The Question": Report
- Boeing management is running around like headless chickens,' Ryanair CEO says
- Warren Buffett Reveals $2.6B Investment In Paramount Global
- App for stocks and shares ISA?
- Fundamental Check on Markets: 17.05.2022
- Is an Investment Account Representative (IAR) worth it for someone who wants to passively invest and can do their own trades?
- What tools do you use for investing risk management?
- Moronic Monday - May 17, 2022
- Home affordability at 2007 bubble levels, but crash is unlikely: Blackstone’s Joe Zidle
- Beijing locks down more people in China's 'zero-COVID' fight
- Heavy rains trigger floods in northeast India, killing 8
- AP Exclusive: Black Lives Matter has $42 million in assets
- Monday Sports in Brief
- New US hospitals face fiscal crisis over COVID relief money
- Musk's China ties add potential risks to Twitter purchase
Wall Street Journal
- Stock Futures Edge Up Ahead of Retail Sales Data
- Macklowe Auctions Total $922 Million, Collection Surpasses Rockefeller Estate as Priciest Ever Sold
- Spread of Buffalo Shooting Video Shows Social-Media Platforms Still Struggle to Remove Violent Content
- FDA Eases Baby-Formula Import Rules to Boost Supplies
- FDA Authorizes Nonprescription Test for Covid-19, Flu and RSV
- Lordstown Motors Remains Concerned About Ability to Stay in Business, CFO Says
- China: worse
- Macklowe art collection brings in record $922mn haul at auction
- IMF calls for urgent financial support to Ukraine
- Value stocks shield investors from worst of 2022 market storm
- Pension trustees voice concern on push into illiquid assets
- Ethiopia atrocities cast long shadow as city of Lalibela prays for peace
Talked on Reddit
- Insider Weekends: First Insider Purchase At Starbucks In Nearly 4 Years
- GXG: Colombian Equities Index ETF, High-Risk High-Return Investment Opportunity
- The Biggest Crash In History Is Coming? Kiyosaki Says So
- Occidental Petroleum Is About To Crush Its Debt And Own The House
- 3 Reasons To Own Brookfield Infrastructure Partners
- Prosus: Between Deep Value And Tencent's China Risk
- Remote work has fueled U.S. house prices during the pandemic
- Boeing management is running around like headless chickens,’ Ryanair CEO says
- Market Extra: Odds of ‘hard landing’ jump as stock, bond investors worry about economic growth, says Morgan Stanley
- Market Extra: PayPal borrows $3 billion to help fund debt buyback plan
- The Margin: Free rapid at-home COVID tests: You can order a third round from the federal government
- The Wall Street Journal: Rivian warns price dispute with seat supplier could impact Amazon van order
- No More Pause: McDonalds and Renault Exit Russia for Real
- Employees Share in KKR's $3 Billion Sale of CHI Overhead Doors
- New Study Shows US Properties Face Widespread Risk of Wildfires
- Why Warby Parker and Twilio Led Stock Markets Broadly Lower Monday
- Why Meta Platforms Rose While Amazon Sank on Monday
- Why Dynavax Stock Won on a Losing Monday for the Market
BREAKING: Elon Musk says he’ll proceed with his $44 billion takeover of Twitter only if the social media giant proves that less than 5% of its users are bots
It's been decided that wherever wheat consignments have been handed over to Customs for examination & registered into their systems on or prior to 13th May, such consignments would be allowed for export: Govt of India Track latest news updates here
Cash levels among investors hit the highest level since September 2001, the May BofA investor survey showed, while stagflation fears were at their highest since August 2008.
The stakes on this Home Depot quarter are rather large--consumer, refi, new home, price points, supply chain...looming....
The UK is obsessed with politics to the exclusion of business. And that is to the country's detriment as the world marches to the tune of industry and commerce, says @A
These online learning opportunities are all free or affordable, but only some offer actual accreditations or recognized diplomas.
European equities advance as relaxation of Shanghai’s lockdowns as well as optimism over the easing of China’s corporate crackdown outweigh rising concerns about stagflation
The Wall Street Journal
Online mental-health company Cerebral said it would stop prescribing almost all controlled substances
What's happening to tech stocks is 'kind of unheard of' — and 'we are not done,' analyst says by @BrianSozzi
- Biden administration creates plan to increase affordable housing
- Quantifying climate risk goes mainstream
- Glass art called to him, so he left Home Depot to make marbles
- Energy is getting more expensive. More middle-income families are struggling to pay
- In Texas, conservationists push for stricter land protections at a popular national park
- Could food delivery apps help close the “grocery gap”?
- A Bizarre Skin Disease Is Mysteriously Spreading In The UK
- The NHS's Most Serious (and Avoidable) Errors Of 2021
- Escobar: Death By A Thousand Cuts
- The Battle For Control Of Your Mind
- Biden Orders US Troops Back To War-Torn Somalia, Reversing Trump Withdrawal
- Pilot Writes "Make Beer Not War" Over Skies Of Poland
24/7 Wall Street
- Big US Companies Paying Workers Less than $10 an Hour
- The Best Paid Athletes and What They Owed in Taxes
- 20 Things You Should Always Buy at a Dollar Store
- 18 Facts You Probably Don’t Know About Memorial Day
- The City Where People Pay the Lowest Housing Costs in Every State
- The City With the Lowest Child Care Costs in Every State
- A huge tidal power testing facility is looking to simulate decades of harsh sea conditions
- Take a look inside the Finnish bunkers capable of withstanding a nuclear attack
- Is it cake? This 19-year-old Netflix show contestant is making 6-figures in his bakery business
- Some factories might leave China, but in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter much
- Home affordability at 2007 bubble levels, but crash is unlikely: Blackstone's Joe Zidle
- Intel shareholders reject executive pay
- Baby formula executive says Ukraine war partly to blame for shortages
- Abbott reaches deal on plan to reopen baby formula plant
- Biden signs law banning baby products blamed for 200 deaths
- Rents are soaring across the U.S
- Abbott baby formula plant could reopen in two weeks
- FDA Commissioner Robert Califf on plans to address baby formula shortage
- Your Bosses Could Have a File on You, and They May Misinterpret It
- Bernanke’s Economic Warning
- JetBlue Makes a Hostile Takeover Bid for Spirit Airlines
- Treasury Secretary Yellen Looks to Get Global Tax Deal Back on Track
- Another Unequal Burden’: Working with Long Covid
- Treasury Warns Foreign Banks Against Helping Russia Evade Sanctions
Mears Group PLC, Chief Executive Officer, Management
The chief executive of Gloucester-headquartered housing services provider Mears Group is starting his transition towards retirement, with the company having named his successor. It has also been buoyed by a strong start to the year.
A manager at an Arby's fast food restaurant has been accused of urinating into a milkshake mix that might then have been served to dozens of people.
Oklahoma Girl Scout murders, Girl Scouts of the USA, Kristin Chenoweth
"I could have been one of them," Kristin Chenoweth says in the trailer for Keeper of the Ashes: The Oklahoma Girl Scout Murders premiering on Hulu.
Epic Games, Battle royale game, Ninja, iOS, Apple
Photo via Robert Reiners Tyler "Ninja"Blevins, one of the streamers prominent on the planet, has taken advantage of the introduction of the no-build mode to Fortnite to retransmit the battle royale from Epic Games on a regular basis.
Similarweb, Search Engine Optimization, Digital marketing
Similarweb (NYSE: SMWB), a leading digital intelligence company, today announced its acquisition of Rank Ranger, a market leader in SEO and rank track.
Cara Delevingne seemed to be everywhere Megan Thee Stallion was at the 2022 Billboard Music Awards, and fans on social media had the funniest reactions.
Ashley Judd, Wynonna Judd and several country music stars honored the late Naomi Judd in a CMT event Sunday night.
Brittanee Drexel, 17, disappeared while in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, in 2009. (CNN) The remains of a 17-year- ...
Maye Musk, Elon Musk's 74-year-old model mom, stars on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2022 issue.
RALEIGH, NC. - The Carolina Hurricanes and New York Rangers are set to go head-to-head for the first time ever in a seven-game series in the Stanley Cup ...
- New US hospitals face fiscal crisis over COVID relief money
- Conspiracy theorists flock to bird flu, spreading falsehoods
- AP Exclusive: Black Lives Matter has $42 million in assets
- Asian shares advance despite losses on Wall Street
- Buffett's firm reveals new stakes in Paramount, Citigroup
- Musk hints at paying less for Twitter than his $44B offer
- Hedge funds drop Netflix shares, other platforms' stocks, as tech sales continue
- The best places to live in the US in 2022-2023: A new city is crowned
- 2 plead guilty in scheme to manipulate Amazon Marketplace
- Walmart stores expected to post high shopper traffic amid deepening inflation
- Americans aren't taking Joe's woke economics any longer: Kudlow
- DeSantis gives update on control of Disney World's Reedy Creek Improvement District
- California court strikes down another law seeking to diversify corporate boards
- Social media platforms vowed to rein in extremism. Buffalo puts them to the test
- This iconic British meal survived WWII. Today's war may kill it
- Enough about Elon Musk's Twitter deal. It's time to talk about social media reform
- With deal in doubt, Elon Musk and Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal debate bots on Twitter
- Tech platforms have struggled to address live shootings. New legislation could make it impossible
- Wages fall sharply but unemployment rate drops
- Tesco gives £6.6m to pig producers following plea
- US warns over risk of hiring North Korea IT workers
- Sri Lanka down to last day of petrol, new prime minister says
- Northern Ireland: Could the EU and UK face a trade war?
- Warning poorest households are struggling to get £150 energy rebate
- Regular pay lagging behind inflation as UK unemployment falls to lowest since 1974
- Shut down fossil fuel production sites early to avoid climate chaos, says study
- Hot spots: how thermal imaging can help find where your home is leaking cash
- Direct Line mix-up led to £300 fine and six points on licence
- It’s a bribe’: the coastal areas that could become the UK’s nuclear dump
- Hot desking, tea rounds and surviving meeting irl: the new rules of the office
- Analysis-China faces uphill battle to repeat 2020 miracle as exports falter
- Musk says Twitter has to show spam accounts less than 5% for deal to move forward
- Australia stocks higher at close of trade; S&P/ASX 200 up 0.27%
- RBI warns of crypto ‘dollarization’ of Indian economy
- Japan stocks higher at close of trade; Nikkei 225 up 0.42%
- ContourGlobal shares jump 33% after KKR's $2.2bln offer
- Bank of England boss warns about 'apocalyptic' food-price rises and urges workers to 'reflect' before asking for higher wages
- Sweden formally applied to join NATO, reports say
- A $9.89 million mansion was destroyed by the fire in Orange County, and the homeowner watched it all happen on...
- Elon Musk says we can't let humankind end in 'adult diapers' and that the environment would be fine if we doubled...
- Elon Musk says the US needs to stop infighting and step up its game if it wants to compete with China
- North Korea's COVID-19 crisis is quickly spiraling out of control — officials say more than 1.4 million people are...
- Trump's social media app may raise up to $50M
- There’s no relief in sight for high gas prices
- Peloton's problem goes 'back to the hardware,' analyst expla…
- What people consider 'wellness' is changing, MindBody CEO ex…
- Starbucks will cover travel for workers seeking abortions
- JetBlue goes hostile in bid for Spirit after 2 rejections
- In Silicon Valley, startups are laying off staff as investors pull back from big tech
- McDonald's is leaving Russia, after more than 30 years
- A shortage of baby formula is making it hard for parents to feed their infants
- Airbnb is renting out the iconic Moulin Rouge for three one-night stays
- FIFA and EA Sports end videogame partnership
- What's behind the baby formula shortage in the U.S?
- California law requiring women on corporate boards is ruled unconstitutional
- A poker player's mansion overlooking Las Vegas asks $3.5 million
- Villa Firenze, sold last year for $51 million, asks $120 million
- Why is crypto crashing? A Q&A on bitcoin, luna and other falling cryptocurrencies
- Pop singer Engelbert Humperdinck wants $6.2 million for Bel-Air perch
- Starbucks stores in Long Beach, Lakewood unionize as labor movement hits Southern California
- Erdogan’s NATO Brinkmanship Smacks of Desperation
- The Business of Britain Should be Business
- Calling a Man ‘Bald’ Isn’t Sexual Harassment
- The City of London Doesn’t Need a Regulatory Reboot
- The Oil Market Needn’t Fear a Calamitous US Recession
- JetBlue Will Force Up Spirit’s Price One Way or Another
- Indonesia’s Widjaja Family, Country’s Second Richest, Buys Central London Building For $240 Million
- Shanghai Hits Key ‘Zero-Covid’ Milestone But No Immediate End To Lockdown Despite Concerns About China’s Economy
- Apple Lets Apps Put Up Prices By 50%
- You Really Want To Get Better? Take Charge Of Yourself
- Global Car Sales To Fall, Spooked By Russian Invasion, China’s Shutdown
- How The Replacement Theory Is Fueling White Domestic Terrorism
- California’s women on boards law is unconstitutional, judge rules
- Microsoft to boost pay and stock compensation to retain employees
- Elon Musk says U.S. is ‘probably’ in a recession that will last up to 18 months
- Jeff Bezos says don’t blame the wealthy for high inflation and the White House is using distraction tactics. ‘Look,...
- El Salvador’s crypto-loving president is hosting the Davos for Bitcoin with more than 40 countries represented
- Starbucks just became the latest company to cover employees’ abortion travel costs. Here are the companies that have...
- Here’s what you need to know about what’s trending on TikTok
- 7 Signs You've Hired a Great Patent Attorney
- Feeling Stuck? TGoogle Behaviorist Says You Might Have Fallen Into an 'Identity Trap'
- Stacey Abrams: The Vital Lessons You Can Learn From Failure
- Chobani Founder: 'Innovation Doesn't Happen When You're Comfortable'
- My Employee Can't Accept That His Performance Is Bad
- North Korea has an "explosive" COVID outbreak and 0% vaccination rate
- Biden preps high-stakes police reform executive order
- Biden administration to expand flights to Cuba, resume family reunifications
- Activision's controversial diversity tool was years in the making
- Why NATO formed and why Finland and Sweden want to join the alliance
- Musk: Twitter deal at lower price "not out of the question"
- The white supremacist strategy to destroy America
- The hidden history of “Hand Talk”
- The Supreme Court just made it much easier to bribe a member of Congress
- Today, Explained Debuts on Two New Public Radio Stations, KCRW and WEKU
- Crypto believers insist this is all worth it. Is it?
- Lebanon is in political crisis. Sunday’s elections won’t change that
- At Google’s new campus, ‘dragonscale’ solar panels capture sunlight from all different angles
- There’s a hidden, huge source of emissions companies are ignoring: their banking
- How family farmers are working to get federal support for regenerative agriculture
- NFTs are still worth something
- Tech layoffs loom as more companies announce big cuts to their workforces
- How online data could be used against people seeking abortions if Roe v. Wade falls
- The Main Benefits of SEO Content Writing for New Businesses
- Jeff Bezos
- Twitter CEO Breaks Silence on Exodus of Execs, Hiring Freeze and Musk Bid: 'We Need to Be Prepared for All Scenarios'
- Which Growth Metrics Actually Matter for Startups?
- How to Instill an Entrepreneurial Spirit Across Your Entire Team
- 3 Surefire Ways to Fight the Work-From-Home Blues
- Mysterious Factory Fire in Russia as Blaze Engulfs Building
- Russia Opens Fire On Israeli Jets Over Syria
- Fox Boss Blames Press for Spoiling Rudy Giuliani Reveal on 'Masked Singer'
- Massive Tunnel' Found From Mexico Into U.S. With $25M in Drugs, 6 Arrested
- Sen. Lummis Sorry After Students Boo Over Fundamental 'Two Sexes' Comments
- No Dogs': Man Backed for Keeping Neighborhood Kids & Pets Out of Pool
- Paytm Mall, the e-commerce arm of Paytm, loses Alibaba and Ant Financial as investors, and its valuation drops from...
- Tech that is designed for marginalized and vulnerable groups from the start is better, safer, more innovative,...
- Survey: 44% of Americans think tech giants should be regulated more, down from 56% in April 2021, while 1 in 5...
- Regulatory filings show Tiger Global has sold its entire stake in Bumble, Airbnb, and Didi, and ~80% of its stake in...
- Filing: shareholders voted against Intel's compensation for its top executives; the vote is advisory and won't...
- Report: the real-time bidding industry exposes a person's online activity and location 747 times per day on average...
- Google opens futuristic Mountain View campus where 4,000 will work
- Exclusive: Eataly Silicon Valley sets opening date for three-story Italian food emporium
- California’s women on boards law ruled unconstitutional
- Spectacular views and unbridled elegance in this 5,000-square-foot architectural masterpiece on 2.5 acres
- New San Jose project of 500-plus homes would create two big housing towers
- Post-COVID jobs recovery in Bay Area, California lags other states
- Big Data with AI for Business is just compelling
- BitBharat Development Update
- Divided We Fall
- 3 Things Smart People Should Do To Get Prospects On LinkedIn
- The best companies to work for will be DAOs (Decentralised Autonomous Organisations)
- What you need to know if you want to Become a Freelancer
- Ukraine says 264 'heroes' evacuated from Azovstal steel works as Mariupol 'combat mission' ends
- Biden reverses some Trump restrictions on Cuba
- FDA and Abbott reach agreement to reopen baby formula plant
- Trump announces The Crime of the Century, a forthcoming book about the 2020 election
- COVID-19 cases surge nationwide, as CDC reports 1 million virus deaths
- JetBlue attempts hostile takeover of Spirit Airlines
- Ukraine says more than 260 fighters evacuated from Mariupol mill
- Judge says California law requiring women on corporate boards is unconstitutional
- 2022 Idaho Primary Election Results
- 2022 Oregon Primary Election Results
- White House announces move to loosen remittance, flight rules on Cuba
- 2022 Kentucky Primary Election Results
- China Vice Premier Liu He Seen at Key Meet with Tech Execs
- Zhongliang Gets Nod to Swap Most 2022 Bonds to New Notes
- Alibaba, Ant Group Exit Paytm E-commerce
- AmCham Urges US, China To Return to Bilateral Engagement
- Tough rules, Competition Stifle China Startups’ IPO Plans
- India’s Record IPO Set for a Soft Debut on Bearish Sentiment