- SpaceX Employees Offer to Sell Shares at $125 Billion Valuation
- Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway reveals new stakes in Paramount, Citigroup
- 2 Beaten-Down Stocks Insiders Are Buying Heavily
- Michael 'Big Short' Burry Shorts Apple
- Berkshire Hathaway Sold Nearly All Its Verizon Stake in the First Quarter
- Buffett Exits Wells Fargo Stake, Ending Decades-Long Bet on Bank
- Twitter War Escalates Between Biden White House And Jeff Bezos
- Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal At Lower Price "Not Out Of The Question": Report
- Boeing management is running around like headless chickens,' Ryanair CEO says
- Warren Buffett Reveals $2.6B Investment In Paramount Global
- Futures: Rally Attempt Continues; Twitter Deal Still Happening?
- Seagen co-founder, CEO resigns after allegations of domestic violence
- Fundamental Check on Markets: 17.05.2022
- Is an Investment Account Representative (IAR) worth it for someone who wants to passively invest and can do their own trades?
- What tools do you use for investing risk management?
- Moronic Monday - May 17, 2022
- Home affordability at 2007 bubble levels, but crash is unlikely: Blackstone’s Joe Zidle
- Shorting the tech industry long term?
- AP Exclusive: Black Lives Matter has $42 million in assets
- Monday Sports in Brief
- New US hospitals face fiscal crisis over COVID relief money
- Musk's China ties add potential risks to Twitter purchase
- Conspiracy theorists flock to bird flu, spreading falsehoods
- Ukraine mounts effort to rescue last fighters at steel mill
Wall Street Journal
- FDA Eases Baby-Formula Import Rules to Boost Supplies
- Lordstown Motors Remains Concerned About Ability to Stay in Business, CFO Says
- Microsoft Boosts Pay in Fight for Talent
- Cryptocurrency TerraUSD Falls to 11 Cents, Creator Announces Rescue Plan
- Judge Strikes Down California Law Mandating Women on Boards
- Boeing Gets Broadside From One of Its Biggest Customers
- China: worse
- Macklowe art collection brings in record $922mn haul at auction
- IMF calls for urgent financial support to Ukraine
- Value stocks shield investors from worst of 2022 market storm
- Pension trustees voice concern on push into illiquid assets
- Ethiopia atrocities cast long shadow as city of Lalibela prays for peace
Talked on Reddit
- GXG: Colombian Equities Index ETF, High-Risk High-Return Investment Opportunity
- Carlyle Group: Some Serious Potential
- Exelon's Corporate Transactions Will Likely Imply Higher Stock Price
- Politics And The Markets 05/17/22
- Sea Limited: Cathie Wood Now Bailing
- Super Safe Investment With +9% Yield, For Turbulent Times
- Remote work has fueled U.S. house prices during the pandemic
- Boeing management is running around like headless chickens,’ Ryanair CEO says
- Market Extra: Odds of ‘hard landing’ jump as stock, bond investors worry about economic growth, says Morgan Stanley
- Market Extra: PayPal borrows $3 billion to help fund debt buyback plan
- The Margin: Free rapid at-home COVID tests: You can order a third round from the federal government
- The Wall Street Journal: Rivian warns price dispute with seat supplier could impact Amazon van order
- No More Pause: McDonalds and Renault Exit Russia for Real
- Employees Share in KKR's $3 Billion Sale of CHI Overhead Doors
- New Study Shows US Properties Face Widespread Risk of Wildfires
- Why Warby Parker and Twilio Led Stock Markets Broadly Lower Monday
- Why Meta Platforms Rose While Amazon Sank on Monday
- Why Dynavax Stock Won on a Losing Monday for the Market
The annual rate of inflation was 15.08% (Provisional) for the month of April 2022 (Y-o-Y) as compared to 10.74% in April 2021: Govt of India Track latest news updates here
The squeeze on UK living standards intensified in March as wages fell further behind the rate of inflation, official figures show
Small plates and big soda cups help all-you-can-eat restaurants turn an unlikely profit
New ultra-powerful brain scanners could offer hope for the treatment of previously-untreatable symptoms in Parkinson's disease, a new study says
Harvard Business Review
Persevering despite the size of the obstacle is not the best route to peace of mind.
Inflation could ruin your summer of fun because businesses are pushing up prices to cover soaring energy costs
.@emmabgo notes that Starbucks has not determined precisely when the travel reimbursements for abortions will take effect.
European Central Bank
Enria: We need to foster greater cross-border integration of our banking market. Banks need to view the banking union as a truly domestic market upon which they can build their global activity 3/3
- Biden administration creates plan to increase affordable housing
- Quantifying climate risk goes mainstream
- Glass art called to him, so he left Home Depot to make marbles
- Energy is getting more expensive. More middle-income families are struggling to pay
- In Texas, conservationists push for stricter land protections at a popular national park
- Could food delivery apps help close the “grocery gap”?
- The NHS's Most Serious (and Avoidable) Errors Of 2021
- Escobar: Death By A Thousand Cuts
- The Battle For Control Of Your Mind
- Biden Orders US Troops Back To War-Torn Somalia, Reversing Trump Withdrawal
- Pilot Writes "Make Beer Not War" Over Skies Of Poland
- JPMorgan's Humiliation Is Complete: Bank Turns Overweight On Same Chinese Stocks It Called "Uninvestable" Just Weeks Ago
24/7 Wall Street
- Big US Companies Paying Workers Less than $10 an Hour
- The Best Paid Athletes and What They Owed in Taxes
- 20 Things You Should Always Buy at a Dollar Store
- 18 Facts You Probably Don’t Know About Memorial Day
- The City Where People Pay the Lowest Housing Costs in Every State
- The City With the Lowest Child Care Costs in Every State
- A huge tidal power testing facility is looking to simulate decades of harsh sea conditions
- Take a look inside the Finnish bunkers capable of withstanding a nuclear attack
- Is it cake? This 19-year-old Netflix show contestant is making 6-figures in his bakery business
- Some factories might leave China, but in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter much
- Home affordability at 2007 bubble levels, but crash is unlikely: Blackstone's Joe Zidle
- Intel shareholders reject executive pay
- Baby formula executive says Ukraine war partly to blame for shortages
- Abbott reaches deal on plan to reopen baby formula plant
- Biden signs law banning baby products blamed for 200 deaths
- Rents are soaring across the U.S
- Abbott baby formula plant could reopen in two weeks
- FDA Commissioner Robert Califf on plans to address baby formula shortage
- Bernanke’s Economic Warning
- JetBlue Makes a Hostile Takeover Bid for Spirit Airlines
- Treasury Secretary Yellen Looks to Get Global Tax Deal Back on Track
- Another Unequal Burden’: Working with Long Covid
- Treasury Warns Foreign Banks Against Helping Russia Evade Sanctions
- Stocks Return to Earth, With the S&P 500 Nearing a Bear Market
A night manager at a Washington state Arby's who was arrested recently on child porn charges, also allegedly urinated into a milkshake mix at least twice, Vancouver police said Saturday.
Oklahoma Girl Scout murders, Girl Scouts of the USA, Kristin Chenoweth
"I could have been one of them," Kristin Chenoweth says in the trailer for Keeper of the Ashes: The Oklahoma Girl Scout Murders premiering on Hulu.
WWE Raw, Sasha Banks, Sasha Banks and Naomi, Naomi, Becky Lynch, Vince McMahon
The reigning women's tag team champions were expected to compete in Monday night's main event.
Epic Games, Battle royale game, Ninja, iOS, Apple
Photo via Robert Reiners Tyler "Ninja"Blevins, one of the streamers prominent on the planet, has taken advantage of the introduction of the no-build mode to Fortnite to retransmit the battle royale from Epic Games on a regular basis.
Life Insurance Corporation, Share, Stock market, Initial public offering, BSE, NSE
Vodafone said that it would continue to “pragmatically pursue” deals to consolidate telecoms markets in Europe, as it reported a rise in group revenues and profits and forecast full-year earnings. The UK company reported a 4 per cent ...
Cara Delevingne seemed to be everywhere Megan Thee Stallion was at the 2022 Billboard Music Awards, and fans on social media had the funniest reactions.
Ashley Judd, Wynonna Judd and several country music stars honored the late Naomi Judd in a CMT event Sunday night.
Authorities in South Carolina say they have made an arrest in connection with the 2009 disappearance of Chili teen Brittanee Drexel.
MultiVersus adds three to its Warner Bros. crossover roster: The Iron Giant, Scooby-Doo's Velma, and Taz from Looney Tunes. There's also an open beta coming ...
The Denim & Rhinestones Tour” will play in 43 cities across the U.S. this fall and next spring.
- New US hospitals face fiscal crisis over COVID relief money
- Conspiracy theorists flock to bird flu, spreading falsehoods
- AP Exclusive: Black Lives Matter has $42 million in assets
- Asian shares advance despite losses on Wall Street
- Buffett's firm reveals new stakes in Paramount, Citigroup
- Musk hints at paying less for Twitter than his $44B offer
- Hedge funds drop Netflix shares, other platforms' stocks, as tech sales continue
- The best places to live in the US in 2022-2023: A new city is crowned
- 2 plead guilty in scheme to manipulate Amazon Marketplace
- Walmart stores expected to post high shopper traffic amid deepening inflation
- Americans aren't taking Joe's woke economics any longer: Kudlow
- DeSantis gives update on control of Disney World's Reedy Creek Improvement District
- California court strikes down another law seeking to diversify corporate boards
- Social media platforms vowed to rein in extremism. Buffalo puts them to the test
- This iconic British meal survived WWII. Today's war may kill it
- Enough about Elon Musk's Twitter deal. It's time to talk about social media reform
- With deal in doubt, Elon Musk and Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal debate bots on Twitter
- Ryanair CEO launches expletive-ridden tirade against Boeing
- Wages fall sharply but unemployment rate drops
- Tesco gives £6.6m to pig producers following plea
- US warns over risk of hiring North Korea IT workers
- Sri Lanka down to last day of petrol, new prime minister says
- Northern Ireland: Could the EU and UK face a trade war?
- Warning poorest households are struggling to get £150 energy rebate
- Regular pay lagging behind inflation as UK unemployment falls to lowest since 1974
- Shut down fossil fuel production sites early to avoid climate chaos, says study
- Hot spots: how thermal imaging can help find where your home is leaking cash
- Direct Line mix-up led to £300 fine and six points on licence
- It’s a bribe’: the coastal areas that could become the UK’s nuclear dump
- Hot desking, tea rounds and surviving meeting irl: the new rules of the office
- Marketmind: Apocalypse now?
- Exclusive-Nestle flies baby formula supplies to U.S. from Europe
- KKR to buy UK-based ContourGlobal for $2.2 billion
- Vodafone reports 5% rise in full-year core earnings
- Goldman Sachs and Barclays invest in UK crypto trading platform Elwood
- Russia jumps to fourth position as oil supplier to India
- Elon Musk says we can't let humankind end in 'adult diapers' and that the environment would be fine if we doubled...
- Elon Musk says the US needs to stop infighting and step up its game if it wants to compete with China
- North Korea's COVID-19 crisis is quickly spiraling out of control — officials say more than 1.4 million people are...
- Elon Musk says he'll vote Republican in 'this election' despite 'overwhelmingly' voting for Democrats in the past
- US Customs seized 460 counterfeit Rolex watches that would have been worth a collective $10.1 million if they were real
- Elon Musk says the US is probably in a recession that could last up to 18 months but added that 'recessions are not...
- Trump's social media app may raise up to $50M
- There’s no relief in sight for high gas prices
- Peloton's problem goes 'back to the hardware,' analyst expla…
- What people consider 'wellness' is changing, MindBody CEO ex…
- Starbucks will cover travel for workers seeking abortions
- JetBlue goes hostile in bid for Spirit after 2 rejections
- In Silicon Valley, startups are laying off staff as investors pull back from big tech
- McDonald's is leaving Russia, after more than 30 years
- A shortage of baby formula is making it hard for parents to feed their infants
- Airbnb is renting out the iconic Moulin Rouge for three one-night stays
- FIFA and EA Sports end videogame partnership
- What's behind the baby formula shortage in the U.S?
- California law requiring women on corporate boards is ruled unconstitutional
- A poker player's mansion overlooking Las Vegas asks $3.5 million
- Villa Firenze, sold last year for $51 million, asks $120 million
- Why is crypto crashing? A Q&A on bitcoin, luna and other falling cryptocurrencies
- Pop singer Engelbert Humperdinck wants $6.2 million for Bel-Air perch
- Starbucks stores in Long Beach, Lakewood unionize as labor movement hits Southern California
- Erdogan’s NATO Brinkmanship Smacks of Desperation
- The Business of Britain Should be Business
- Calling a Man ‘Bald’ Isn’t Sexual Harassment
- The City of London Doesn’t Need a Regulatory Reboot
- The Oil Market Needn’t Fear a Calamitous US Recession
- JetBlue Will Force Up Spirit’s Price One Way or Another
- You Really Want To Get Better? Take Charge Of Yourself
- Global Car Sales To Fall, Spooked By Russian Invasion, China’s Shutdown
- How The Replacement Theory Is Fueling White Domestic Terrorism
- iOS 15.5
- Revolut CEO Nik Storonsky To Launch AI-Led Venture Capital Fund
- Defensive Improvement Must Be A Focus For The Indiana Pacers
- California’s women on boards law is unconstitutional, judge rules
- Microsoft to boost pay and stock compensation to retain employees
- Elon Musk says U.S. is ‘probably’ in a recession that will last up to 18 months
- Jeff Bezos says don’t blame the wealthy for high inflation and the White House is using distraction tactics. ‘Look,...
- El Salvador’s crypto-loving president is hosting the Davos for Bitcoin with more than 40 countries represented
- Starbucks just became the latest company to cover employees’ abortion travel costs. Here are the companies that have...
- Stacey Abrams: The Vital Lessons You Can Learn From Failure
- Chobani Founder: 'Innovation Doesn't Happen When You're Comfortable'
- My Employee Can't Accept That His Performance Is Bad
- When Should the 'Top' Employee Not Get Promoted? Science Shows How Smart Leaders Use Pay Structures to Support...
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Just Gave a Master Class on the “Blue Dolphin Rule.” It’s a Lesson in Emotional Intelligence
- For This Founder, the Pandemic Was an Opportunity to Double Down On His Company's Social Mission
- North Korea has an "explosive" COVID outbreak and 0% vaccination rate
- Biden preps high-stakes police reform executive order
- Biden administration to expand flights to Cuba, resume family reunifications
- Activision's controversial diversity tool was years in the making
- Why NATO formed and why Finland and Sweden want to join the alliance
- Musk: Twitter deal at lower price "not out of the question"
- The white supremacist strategy to destroy America
- The hidden history of “Hand Talk”
- The Supreme Court just made it much easier to bribe a member of Congress
- Today, Explained Debuts on Two New Public Radio Stations, KCRW and WEKU
- Crypto believers insist this is all worth it. Is it?
- Lebanon is in political crisis. Sunday’s elections won’t change that
- There’s a hidden, huge source of emissions companies are ignoring: their banking
- How family farmers are working to get federal support for regenerative agriculture
- NFTs are still worth something
- Tech layoffs loom as more companies announce big cuts to their workforces
- How online data could be used against people seeking abortions if Roe v. Wade falls
- Instead of binding contracts, focus on this workplace touchstone for connected team
- The Main Benefits of SEO Content Writing for New Businesses
- Jeff Bezos
- Twitter CEO Breaks Silence on Exodus of Execs, Hiring Freeze and Musk Bid: 'We Need to Be Prepared for All Scenarios'
- Which Growth Metrics Actually Matter for Startups?
- How to Instill an Entrepreneurial Spirit Across Your Entire Team
- 3 Surefire Ways to Fight the Work-From-Home Blues
- Russia Opens Fire On Israeli Jets Over Syria
- Fox Boss Blames Press for Spoiling Rudy Giuliani Reveal on 'Masked Singer'
- Massive Tunnel' Found From Mexico Into U.S. With $25M in Drugs, 6 Arrested
- Sen. Lummis Sorry After Students Boo Over Fundamental 'Two Sexes' Comments
- No Dogs': Man Backed for Keeping Neighborhood Kids & Pets Out of Pool
- Camille Is Amazing!': Internet Praises Johnny Depp's Lawyer Amid Trial
- Paytm Mall, the e-commerce arm of Paytm, loses Alibaba and Ant Financial as investors, and its valuation drops from...
- Tech that is designed for marginalized and vulnerable groups from the start is better, safer, more innovative,...
- Survey: 44% of Americans think tech giants should be regulated more, down from 56% in April 2021, while 1 in 5...
- Regulatory filings show Tiger Global has sold its entire stake in Bumble, Airbnb, and Didi, and ~80% of its stake in...
- Filing: shareholders voted against Intel's compensation for its top executives; the vote is advisory and won't...
- Report: the real-time bidding industry exposes a person's online activity and location 747 times per day on average...
- Google opens futuristic Mountain View campus where 4,000 will work
- Exclusive: Eataly Silicon Valley sets opening date for three-story Italian food emporium
- California’s women on boards law ruled unconstitutional
- Spectacular views and unbridled elegance in this 5,000-square-foot architectural masterpiece on 2.5 acres
- New San Jose project of 500-plus homes would create two big housing towers
- Post-COVID jobs recovery in Bay Area, California lags other states
- Ukraine says 264 'heroes' evacuated from Azovstal steel works as Mariupol 'combat mission' ends
- Biden reverses some Trump restrictions on Cuba
- FDA and Abbott reach agreement to reopen baby formula plant
- Trump announces The Crime of the Century, a forthcoming book about the 2020 election
- COVID-19 cases surge nationwide, as CDC reports 1 million virus deaths
- JetBlue attempts hostile takeover of Spirit Airlines
- Ukraine says more than 260 fighters evacuated from Mariupol mill
- Judge says California law requiring women on corporate boards is unconstitutional
- 2022 Idaho Primary Election Results
- 2022 Oregon Primary Election Results
- White House announces move to loosen remittance, flight rules on Cuba
- 2022 Kentucky Primary Election Results
- China Vice Premier Liu He Seen at Key Meet with Tech Execs
- Zhongliang Gets Nod to Swap Most 2022 Bonds to New Notes
- Alibaba, Ant Group Exit Paytm E-commerce
- AmCham Urges US, China To Return to Bilateral Engagement
- Tough rules, Competition Stifle China Startups’ IPO Plans
- India’s Record IPO Set for a Soft Debut on Bearish Sentiment