- Warren Buffett is holding these stocks for the massive free cash flow
- Top 5 Positions in Warren Buffett's Portfolio
- Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Is Taking a $30 Billion Hit on Apple
- Bear market fears and retirees: Seniors take steps to protect savings against stock plunge
- Microstrategy chief: 'Bitcoin is going to go into the millions'
- Goldman Sachs Says Buy These 2 Dividend Stocks; Here’s Why
- Twitter deal leaves Elon Musk with no easy way out
- Dow falls again and stocks continue their lousy 2022
- First on CNN: DOE announces multibillion-dollar project to kickstart a carbon dioxide removal industry in US
- Rising gas prices affecting over half of consumers' summer plans
- The Fed has no problem with the stock market going down
- Melvin Capital to shut after heavy losses on meme stocks, market slump
- Is The Drone Industry A Good Buy?
- Investing podcast recommendations?
- The current state of the market
- Can someone please explain to me why SPY May 20 Puts have such high open interest relative to calls?
- Wells Fargo staged sham job interviews for black, female candidates: report
- Does buying calls before selling stocks mean you can’t claim Wash Sale loss?
- WhatsApp adds messaging tools to attract businesses
- GOP directs culture war outrage toward green investing craze
- Jury hears closing arguments in trial over slain teacher
- Agent, business manager chart Johnny Depp's rise and fall
- Famed racing sailboat attacked by gunmen off war-torn Yemen
- North Carolina bus school manufacturer to add 280 jobs
Wall Street Journal
- American Stores Have Too Much of the Wrong Stuff
- As the S&P 500 Skids, How Bad Could It Get?
- Fed Nominee Barr Faces Senators in Crucial Hearing
- I Plan for Everything. But I Didn't See Inflation Coming
- Investors Protest JPMorgan, Intel, Coca-Cola Top Pay
- Palm-Oil Export Ban in Indonesia to Be Lifted
- Hungary’s MOL prepares to move away from Russian oil
- Microsoft woos Brussels as battle over the cloud intensifies
- The Goldilocks crisis may have arrived for crypto
- Biden vows to protect Finland and Sweden during Nato accession talks
- Israeli government in minority after MP resigns
- US Senate to vote on $40bn Ukraine aid package
Talked on Reddit
- The Ratings Game: Target stock downgraded as multiple analyst groups blame execution for profit hit
- ETF Wrap: Retail stock woes hit consumer sector ETFs as S&P 500 nears bear market territory
- Senate votes against advancing $48 billion aid package for restaurants, other businesses
- The Ratings Game: Cisco stock heads for worst day in more than a decade as China shutdown blamed for poor outlook
- How old were you when you finally got a ‘good’ job? Today’s young people face a longer, harder road to that goal...
- Dow transports tumble again, as railroad downgrades act as a drag
The CDU’s landslide in Germany’s most populous state surprised everyone. The other big winners were the Greens
Vangelis, the Oscar-winning composer behind Chariots Of Fire, one of the most well-known film scores of all time, died at age 79.
China is seeking to replenish its strategic crude stockpiles with cheap Russian oil, a sign Beijing is strengthening its energy ties with Moscow
A Virginia board is considering restoring the names of two schools which were originally named for Confederate generals but changed in 2020 after the murder of George Floyd.
Fetterman raises $1.6 million in one day after winning PA Democratic Senate primary, campaign says
Spirit’s board says the unsolicited offer from JetBlue isn’t in Spirit’s best interest given the substantial regulatory hurdles the deal would face
Elon Musk-owned SpaceX quietly scraps plans to build a mini LNG plant at Texas launch site
3. "It is not necessary to do extraordinary things to get extraordinary results." @MarcelSchwantes
- The problem with too many tourists
- As tourism returns, can we make it more responsible?
- How the Department of Education is recommending higher ed spend money on mental health care
- China’s lockdowns haven’t greatly affected maritime shipping
- Biden invokes Defense Production Act to address nationwide formula shortage
- For this Detroit restauranteur, business is still “day to day”
- Massive Momo Shuffle May Mean More Tech-Wrecks & Bank-Beatdowns To Come
- Utter Nonsense": Hawley Eviscerates Energy Secretary For Blaming Inflation On 'Putin Price Hike'
- Senate Votes To Pass $40 Billion Ukraine Aid Bill
- Hunter Biden Took In $11 Million Over 5 Years According To NBC Analysis
- The Fed Has Destroyed Our Savings
- Nomura: The 'Calmest Selloff Ever' Is Over, Brace For Turbulence Ahead
24/7 Wall Street
- The 18 Biggest Battles of World War II
- This Is the State With the Most VA Hospitals
- This Is the Largest Lake in America
- A food ‘apocalypse’ will make Russian energy crisis the least of our worries
- The Most Valuable Esports Companies
- 5 Incredible Defense Stocks for Playing Offense Against Inflation
- Fetterman raises $1.6 million in one day after winning Pennsylvania Democratic Senate primary, campaign says
- Climbing interest rates means good news for annuity buyers
- Apple reportedly showed off its mixed reality headset to board of directors
- A dereliction of duty:' U.S. lawmakers grill FDA commissioner over baby formula shortage
- Billionaire Elon Musk says he doesn't plan to donate to GOP super PACs in upcoming elections
- House Democrats push for state and local taxes relief in appropriations bill
- Texas restaurateur gives away 300 cans of baby formula
- Markets see one of the worst days since 2020
- Cruel summer": Gas forecast to top $6 per gallon nationally
- MasterCard, Starbucks to pay abortion travel costs for employees
- Ford recalls thousands of SUVs because engines might catch fire
- McD's name to vanish from Russia as chain sells its business
- How to Watch the Boeing Starliner Launch for NASA
- Elon Musk’s Next Target
- U.S. Eyeing Russian Energy Sanctions Over Ukraine War, Officials Say
- I Had to Go Back’: Over 55, and Not Retired After All
- Russia’s Economic Outlook Grows ‘Especially Gloomy’ as Prices Soar
- Big Tech Takes Texas to the Supreme Court
Severe thunderstorm warning, Thunderstorm, National Weather Service St. Louis, Missouri, Missouri
The National Weather Service in St Louis has issued a * Severe Thunderstorm Warning for... Southeastern Calhoun County in southwestern... (19 May 2022, 04:32 pm)
Chelsea F.C., Leicester City F.C., Premier League, Thomas Tuchel, UEFA Champions League
The Hulu app on a Roku smart TV. Today's Premier League soccer game is being broadcast on the USA Network, so you've got a few options for streaming the action live. Our favorite ...
Everton F.C., Premier League, Crystal Palace F.C., Frank Lampard, Goodison Park
Kick off! We're underway at Goodison Park. 7:44PM. Z Cars rings out.
Rihanna, A$AP Rocky
A$AP Rocky and Rihanna celebrate Fenty Beauty & Fenty Skin at Goya Studios on February 11, 2022 in Los Angeles, California. Rich Fury/Getty Images. Mama Riri ...
New York Mets, St. Louis Cardinals, Max Scherzer, MLB
Max Scherzer took himself out of the game in the sixth inning after throwing a slider to Albert Pujols.
In his first tournament since the Masters in April, Woods finished his first nine holes at even par but soon ran into trouble.
Harry Styles recently dished on the level of nudity that will be shown in his upcoming film "My Policeman." He'll show his "bum-bum," but "no peen."
That's life for college football's elite recruiting programs. On Wednesday night, however, Alabama coach Nick Saban said the quiet part out loud -- and it was ...
George W. Bush
The former U.S. president, who has faced criticism for the 2003 Iraq invasion, made an apparent verbal slip.
"I remember shaking because I was scared not to see or hear myself at all. And then I just felt an immense wave of possibility; I could do anything."
- GOP directs culture war outrage toward green investing craze
- Fed nominee Michael Barr calls inflation 'far too high'
- House approves bill to take aim at gasoline 'price gouging'
- Biden forest plan stirs dispute over what counts as "old"
- New Twitter policy aims to pierce fog of war misinformation
- Live updates
- Pentagon Press Secretary John Kirby briefs the media
- Twitter to add warning label to tweets it deems 'viral misinformation'
- Rare Michelangelo drawing sold for more than $24M at auction
- Biden blasted for invoking Defense Production Act to fix baby formula shortage
- NBA owners reportedly under the microscope over billions tied to China
- Rising gas prices affecting over half of Americans' summer plans
- Twitter will now label and suppress misinformation surrounding armed conflict and other crises
- Plunging stocks, recession fears. Here's how to protect your money
- Rents in the US just hit another record high
- US home sales fell again in April as prices hit another record high
- Want to make money in stocks this year? You'll probably have to sell your soul
- Mortgage rates ticked lower, but are still well above 5%
- Twitter steps up Ukraine misinformation fight
- Iceland to launch over-60s discount as cost of living soars
- McDonald's announces buyer for Russian business
- Pressure builds on Sunak to act now on living costs
- Royal Mail warns it will put prices up again
- Sri Lanka defaults on debt for first time in its history
- HomeServe’s recent share price drift makes its buyer look opportunistic
- Govor agrees to buy all McDonald’s in Russia and rebrand them
- HomeServe agrees £4bn takeover by Canadian investment group
- Egg prices could rise for UK consumers as farmers cut flock numbers
- EU ambassador rejects Liz Truss’s demand to rewrite NI protocol
- IMF chief warns of multiple inflationary shocks amid market jitters
- Analysis-'Retail apocalypse': Wall Street shaken by inflation-induced earnings hits
- Tesla investor calls for share buyback after Musk's Twitter deal hurts stocks
- Tether launches crypto and blockchain education program in Switzerland
- S&P 500 Struggles for Direction as Tech Continues Stumble
- Harley-Davidson to Halt Vehicle Assembly and Shipping for 2 Weeks
- 20 U.S. states back EPA in restoring California emissions rules
- NASA's Voyager 1 is sending mysterious data from beyond our solar system. Scientists are unsure what it means
- Twitter jumps after the company tells employees its deal with Elon Musk is still on and that it won't renegotiate...
- NATO beer with 'taste of security' and 'hint of freedom' released in Finland to mark move to join alliance
- Ex-Wells Fargo exec says the company held 'fake interviews' with women and people of color for jobs already filled...
- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez confirms she's engaged to longtime partner Riley Roberts
- Separatists plan to turn Mariupol into a resort town after Russian forces obliterated it during the siege
- Mortgage rates pull back, but affordability concerns remain
- The bull case for Peloton right now isn't crazy
- 10 best (and worst) places to retire if you have no savings
- Home sales tumble again as mortgage rates surge
- Elon Musk says he 'can no longer support' Democrats
- How gas interests slowed Chile's clean energy transition
- More than 90,000 hoverboards sold in the U.S. are being recalled over safety concerns
- Twitter aims to crack down on misinformation, including misleading posts about Ukraine
- Nearly 270 cases of salmonella have been linked to chocolate Easter eggs
- Pharma Bro' Martin Shkreli has been released from prison
- Inflation is the No. 1 challenge facing families right now, Rouse says
- White House invokes the Defense Production Act for the baby formula shortage
- Column: Big business musters more lies to smear a Biden nominee because she would do her job
- How Ford's CEO became a podcaster, with a little help from Tom Brady
- Podcast: Cryptocurrency's addiction problem
- After a Tesla crash killed 3 in Newport Beach, federal authorities investigate Autopilot's role
- Disney labels rainbow merchandise 'Pride Collection' for the first time: 'This is how it's done!'
- Column: A lengthy list of Trump's disastrous business deals
- The US Needs to Get Real About Taxes and Inflation
- There’s Good Reason for Tech Workers to Embrace the Office
- The Tricky Politics of Anti-ESG Investing
- Welcome to Our Be-Careful-What-You-Wish-For Economy
- SIDS Remains a Heartbreaking, Under-Investigated Mystery
- Flaws Emerge in Strategists’ Bullish Case for Stocks
- Oklahoma Passes Third Abortion Ban
- Is Technology Causing Our Unhappiness? Yes And No
- Bitcoin’s Near-Term Prospects Look Bleak As Treasury Yields And Japanese Yen Signal US Recession
- Bill Gates Explains Why He Doesn’t Own Any Cryptocurrency
- Composer Vangelis, Who Crafted ‘Chariots Of Fire’ Score, Dead At 79
- Is Marketing To Latin Americans and U.S. Hispanics the Same?
- Major baby formula plant could open next week, but the crisis is far from over
- Is a bear market on the horizon? ‘Just take a breath,’ experts say
- A lot of these tokens will fail’: SEC Chair Gary Gensler fears crypto losses will undermine confidence in traditional markets
- Inventing Anna got it right. Anna Delvey did in fact know Billy McFarland and Martin Shkreli
- A huge milestone’: Ethereum’s test network will undergo the ‘merge’ next month ahead of the actual upgrade on the...
- New Twitter policy aims to crack down on war misinformation
- Slack Research Reveals These 3 Strategies Can Make Hybrid Workforces More Successful
- 3 Things Business Leaders Can Learn From Ukrainian President Zelensky
- How AI Could Identify Workplace Issues Before They Become Problems
- How to Build the Workplace of the Future? Develop More On Ramps for Black and Brown kids
- Want to Be More Productive and Successful? Elon Musk, Mark Cuban, and Science Agree: Start Your Day Like This
- 4 Tips To Help You Get What You Want
- Scoop: Bill Barr in discussions to cooperate with Jan. 6 committee
- Oklahoma passes near-total abortion ban starting at fertilization
- Senate passes $40 billion aid package for Ukraine
- Twitter unveils "crisis misinformation policy" to slow down viral tweets
- Erdoğan doubles down on threat to reject Finland and Sweden's NATO bids
- From wildfires to snow, extreme weather to take over the West, Plains
- The US just deepened its commitment to Ukraine by $40 billion
- The European country where “replacement theory” reigns supreme
- One Good Thing: Watching the cherry blossoms in the end times
- Why must we pay to have a slightly less miserable time at the airport?
- The future of 911 is a little bit creepy
- The developing Covid crisis in Beijing, explained
- 86% of immigrants still have a positive view of the United States
- Oishii, the Tesla of strawberries, is slashing its prices by more than half
- The upside of a disrupted work environment? We’ve become better writers
- Floating solar farms could be worth $10 billion by 2030, but they have a dirty secret
- Is private equity joining—or co-opting
- This map of gas prices shows which states are paying the highest and lowest at the pump
- You Don't Have to Be a Business Owner to Think Like an Entrepreneur
- Why You Should Invest in Mutual Funds vs. Individual Stocks
- Developing Team Efficiency in the Post-Pandemic IT Landscape
- The Shortage of Lab Space in the United States Is Stifling Innovation
- How to Improve Your Digital Copywriting
- The Wait Is Over as Fans Celebrate the Return of Taco Bell's Cult-Favorite Menu Item: 'Nature Is Healing'
- Russian Troops Destroy 2 Battalions of Ukrainian Tanks Mid-Preparation
- Double Oh No: James Bond-Like Scene in Rome as Lost Tourist Drives Down Iconic Steps
- Woman Shares Invoice for Dates Who 'Waste Her Time': 'Incredible'
- Alleged Cult Member Refers to Daughter as 'Property' in Bodycam Footage
- Turkey Isn't Putin's Only Hope for Blocking NATO Expansion
- Alleged Buffalo Shooter Called 'Coward' by Unknown Woman After Hearing
- Republicans, who opposed common carrier status for ISPs during the net neutrality debate, are now calling for the...
- Tether's accounting firm says Tether holds $20.1B in commercial paper, down 17% QoQ; Tether had $82.4B in total...
- In a policy shift, the DOJ says it will no longer prosecute good-faith security research that violates the Computer...
- Meta makes its free WhatsApp Cloud API, aimed at SMBs, available to all businesses worldwide, and launches paid...
- Sources: Vijaya Gadde told Twitter staff at an all-hands that there is “no such thing as a deal being on hold”, as...
- In a letter to portfolio founders, YC advises them to “plan for the worst” by cutting expenses and focusing on...
- Big Peninsula apartment complex is bought for more than $200 million
- Photos: San Jose home originally purchased for $24,000 sells for $1.7 million
- FDA: Baby formula plant could reopen by next week
- Oakland wins $11 million to turn Coliseum hotel into homeless housing
- Hearthstone’ designer announces new collectible card game ‘Marvel Snap’
- Larry Magid: Pair of California bills to protect kids online show promise, but there are concerns
- How to Stop Enjoying the Idea of Building Something Alongside Your 9
- QR Code Generator With Custom Logo
- Do You Have What It Takes To Be An Entrepreneur?
- 5 Reasons Housing Prices Will Come Down in 2022
- Beyond the Numbers: Top 2 Areas to Assess Your Progress Towards Sales Excellence
- Americans of Reddit, would you vote for an openly Atheist presidential candidate? why or why not?
- The current baby formula shortage sheds light on longstanding weaknesses within the industry
- Equipped with few tools, North Korea struggles to fight COVID outbreak
- Oklahoma approves the nation's most restrictive abortion ban
- WATCH LIVE: Pentagon press secretary John Kirby holds news briefing
- WATCH LIVE: Harris to meet with abortion providers as court ruling looms
- Incarcerated people face barriers to reentry post prison. How one initiative aims to help
- Goldman Slashes China’s Growth Forecast Over Covid Damage
- Evergrande Says It Will Launch First EV in September
- China Tech Giants Listed in Hong Kong Plunge Again
- Trash-Talking Crypto ‘Whiz’ Created a $40bn Crash
- SpaceX Launches 53 Starlink Satellites Into Orbit
- New Hong Kong Stock Listings Plunge 90% This Year
They aren’t neutered. They are self serving. I wrote this 7 years ago and it still applies …
You are welcome. Every American should have a right to a jury trial. No government agency, including the SEC, should have the ability to be judge and jury. This is a 9 year journey that will protect investors from continuous SEC over-reach
NBA: you’ve been fined $25k and now $50k for vibing too immaculately. is that a big enough fine to make you stop? Mavs ben…