- After-hours movers: Bed Bath & Beyond, Cisco, Bath & Body Works
- Did the stock market ‘misinterpret’ Fed again? What strategists say about the reaction to the July minutes
- Synopsys Quarterly Earnings, Revenue Beat Wall Street Estimates
- Cisco earnings and revenue forecast quell fears of slowdown, stock rises
- Ryan Cohen files to sell entire position in Bed Bath & Beyond
- Cisco Stock Jumps As 2023 Revenue Outlook Beats Estimates
- Dow Jones Futures: Market Rally Retreats, BBBY Stock Falls On This; Time To Bite Into Apple Stock?
- Buy these 4 off-price retailer stocks to take advantage of inventory gluts, Jim Cramer says
- Dodge unveils new electric muscle car concept that could replace the Challenger and Charger
- Dodge Charger Daytona SRT Concept Debuts With "Fratzonic" EV Exhaust
- Student makes $110mn trading meme stock favourite Bed Bath & Beyond
- Did the stock market 'misinterpret' Fed again? What strategists say about the reaction to the July minutes
- Global Central Banking Goes on Trial. In Australia
- Traditional to Roth Conversion Question
- Is 10k enough to make 1k a month through dividends?
- Pension Freeze what to do next?
- What would you do with and extra $50,000 rather than letting it sit in the bank?
- How do you define discipline, and what is one of your best practices?
- Top prospect Baty homers for Mets in 1st big league at-bat
- Incumbent auditor trails primary challenger in fundraising
- Oregon top judge denies conflict led to firing of commission
- Probe opened into Denver police shooting that injured 6
- Monkeypox cancels free concert held at Southern Decadence
- State approves alcohol sales at Bryant-Denny stadium
Wall Street Journal
- Dodge Pitches Muscle-Car Fans on EVs
- Derby's Take: FOMC Minutes Warn Federal Reserve Could Swing to Operating Loss Soon
- Iran Renews Demands for U.S. Guarantees in Nuclear Deal Talks
- Fed Officials See Need for Continued Rate Increases, but Less Certainty Over Destination
- Hottest Chip Maker Sees Cooling Ahead
- Germany Condemns Palestinian Leader Over Holocaust Remarks
- Student makes $110mn trading meme stock favourite Bed Bath & Beyond
- Top US health official admits ‘dramatic mistakes’ in tackling Covid
- Fed officials signal restrictive rates may be needed ‘for some time’
- BoE in line of fire over UK’s double-digit inflation
- Canadian pension giant writes off Celsius stake, says it went into crypto ‘too soon’
- Nato seeks to ease Balkan tensions as Kosovo and Serbia warn of tough talks
Talked on Reddit
- Apple plans to unveil iPhone 14 at Sept. 7 event: report
- The Wall Street Journal: WWE internal probe finds ex-CEO Vince McMahon gave $5 million to Trump’s charity
- Market Extra: Did the stock market ‘misinterpret’ Fed again? What strategists say about the reaction to the July minutes
- The Margin: ‘I love cooking, but I haven’t done it much recently’: Tech professional spends $1,000 a week dining out
- Earnings Results: Cisco earnings and revenue forecast quell fears of slowdown, stock rises
- The Margin: Papa Johns gets trolled on Twitter over its new ‘pizza bowls’
Rick Scott has been corrected on this before. The GOP senator keeps trying to deceive the public anyway. (via @MaddowBlog)
This person invested around $350 million in WeWork CEO Adam Neumann's housing venture Flow:
German watch brand A. Lange & Söhne is creating a watch that will be auctioned to benefit The Prince’s Trust, a youth charity developed by HRH The Prince of Wales that helps people from the ages of 11 to 30 to develop essential life skills.
The Wall Street Journal
Video: American diabetes patients pay roughly eight times as much for insulin as the rest of the developed world. California Gov. Gavin Newsom recently announced the state will begin making its own to help lower the cost.
More Americans are relying on credit cards as prices on everyday items climb – but interest rates are so high now that it could be very costly
The petition questioning the maintainability of the case was filed by the Anjuman Intazamia Masjid committee.
President Joe Biden called Liz Cheney on Wednesday after the Wyoming congresswoman and vocal critic of former President Donald Trump was defeated in her state’s Republican primary
A Stanford neuroscientist says this simple breathing exercise is like a kill switch for stress @entrylevelrebel
- How store brands went from shamed to chic
- When quarterly earnings “miss Wall Street expectations,” whose expectations do we mean?
- Apple is the latest tech firm to cut staff. What do the layoffs tell us about the economy?
- Will “deprinting” reduce the paper industry’s carbon footprint?
- What adults are missing about teens and screens
- How relevant are Federal Reserve meeting notes in a changing economy?
- Judge Blocks Texas Restrictions On Using P.O. Boxes For Voter Registration
- Apple Reportedly Shifting Apple Watch And MacBook Production To Vietnam
- The Incredible Shrinking Merrick Garland
- An Earthbound 'Cannibal Coronal Mass Ejection' Event Could Be Imminent
- Many Casualties After Bombing Targets Taliban Mosque In Kabul
- Is A Chinese Devaluation Imminent?
24/7 Wall Street
- Cisco Systems' solid quarter benefited from easing supply chain constraints
- Smith & Wesson CEO faces backlash after he blamed politicians for gun violence
- WWE discovered Vince McMahon paid $5 million to Donald Trump’s foundation, report says
- Dodge unveils new electric muscle car concept that could replace the Challenger and Charger
- Jim Cramer says investors should take some profits with markets poised to cool off
- Pioneer CEO says oil company to keep returning most of its cash flow to investors
- Demand for monkeypox vaccine outstrips supply
- What we've learned about recessions as Americans brace for impact
- Only one U.S. state has seen rents fall over the past year
- Wingstop owned by rapper Rick Ross fined for labor violations
- Fed saw evidence of a slowing economy at its last meeting
- CVS, Walgreens, Walmart must pay Ohio $650M in opioids suit
- Anshu Jain, Who Took Deutsche Bank to Wall Street, Dies at 59
- Britons Brace for More Hardship as Prices Soar Amid Inflation
- How Much for That Bacon? Inflation Hits the British Breakfast Table
- Wall Street Doesn’t Hate This Spending Bill
- Biden Signs Climate, Health Bill Into Law as Other Economic Goals Remain
- Can Disney Do Better?
Atlanta United FC, New York Red Bulls
It's been a nightmare of a season for the club, with injuries to key players like Brad Guzan, Miles Robinson, and Josef Martinez leaving the team changing on a week to week basis. Nonetheless they've kept a respectable pace, with head coach Gonzalo Pineda ...
Fluminense FC, Fortaleza Esporte Clube, Copa do Brasil, Campeonato Brasileiro Série A, Maracanã, NetFlu, Sport Club Internacional
An important asset for Fluminense by Fernando Diniz is the return of the perfect team after three consecutive matches with some absence. In the last round of Brazilian Championshipin which they were defeated in Rio Grande do Sul ...
Dodge Charger, Street & Racing Technology, Electric vehicle, Muscle car
Dodge, famous for offering cars with big and powerful V8 engines, is phasing out some of its iconic, gas-powered muscle cars in favor of electric power. To ease fans into this new era, the company has opted to mimic some muscle car sensations ...
Polio, Pakistan, Polio vaccine, Vaccine
By Hamza Ameer Islamabad, Aug 17 (SocialNews.XYZ) At least two police officers were shot dead in Pakistan's Khyber Paktunkhwa province who were deployed to guard medics administering polio vaccines. The attack took place in... - Social News XYZ.
Toronto FC, MLS, New England Revolution
BOSTON – The Revolution are looking to make some club history Wednesday night in Toronto. No club has been able to score against New England over the last month, as the Revs head into their midweek match with Toronto FC riding a four-game shutout ...
Catherine Zeta-Jones also stars as Morticia, Luis Guzmán as Gomez and Isaac Ordonez as Wednesday's brother Pugsley. Cast also includes Victor Dorobantu, George ...
Alaska election results
The independent streak of Alaskan voters played a part in both races as Ms. Palin's attempt at a political comeback could be threatened.
LeBron James has agreed to a two-year, $97.1 million contract extension through the 2024-25 season with the Los Angeles Lakers, his agent told ESPN and The ...
“Also, I'm buying Manchester United ur welcome,” he wrote, before replying to another user later on, ”No, this is a long-running joke on Twitter. I'm not buying ...
With a lowered suspension, an upgraded exhaust, and stripes, the 'Goes Like Hell' package will be available through Dodge's Direct Connection parts program.
- Gas-powered muscle cars drive into the sunset, turn electric
- Amazon testing TikTok-style feed on its app, AI firm says
- Ruling clears Biden's 2021 pause on new oil, gas leases
- How major US stock indexes fared Wednesday 8/17/2022
- Target, Krispy Kreme fall; Hill International, Lowe's rise
- How new Colorado River cuts will impact states, residents
- WWE's Vince McMahon paid hefty sum to Trump's charity
- SET A STANDARD': World Bank's affiliate gets creative with attracting investors for climate projects
- CDC to be overhauled after director’s admission on agency’s COVID response
- UK inflation hits double digits for first time since 1982
- Former Toys 'R' Us CEO gives grim warning on health of US economy
- Trudeau celebrates his country's windfall from Biden's spending bill
- Most electric cars are quiet. But Dodge says its future electric muscle car will be super loud
- Revealing vast scope of FTC probe, Amazon accuses the government of harassing Jeff Bezos and Andy Jassy
- Ohio judge rules Walmart, CVS, and Walgreens must pay a combined $650.6 million for damages related to opioid crisis
- EV tax credits just got totally revamped. Here's what car buyers need to know
- Workers file for union vote at another Amazon facility
- The 9 p.m. cable news hour is primed for reinvention
- For business, water scarcity is where climate change hits home
- Republicans are falling out of love with America Inc
- Could the EV boom run out of juice before it really gets going?
- Could the EV boom run out of juice before it gets started?
- Why employees want to work in vilified industries
- Tencent is a success story bedevilled by the splinternet
- UK cashless society a step closer as more than 23m people abandon coins
- UK’s 10% inflation casts doubt on Truss and Sunak’s tax cut promises
- Steve Bell on the Ofwat boss’s defence of water companies
- Cineworld’s story has shareholders watching through their hands
- Royal Mail workers vote for further action ahead of four days of strikes
- The Guardian view on the economy: soaring prices and plunging wages spell conflict ahead
- Dollar firm as Fed digs in for inflation fight
- U.S. prosecutors subpoena files given to Capitol attack committee -NYT
- U.S., Taiwan to start formal trade talks under new initiative
- Israeli forces kill Palestinian youth in West Bank clashes, medics say
- Colombia financial regulator may take steps to curb credit limits
- Oil prices ease as Russia output increases
- Meet the First Lady of Ukraine, Olena Zelenska — here's what to know about the country's sixth First Lady
- South Carolina GOP lawmaker chokes up describing teen who was at risk of losing her uterus due to an abortion ban he...
- The US has been quietly giving Ukraine radar-hunting missiles that could really be a problem for Russia
- Here's what we know about Todd Palin — ex-husband of former Alaska governor Sarah Palin
- The aurora borealis could appear in New York, Chicago, and Portland on Wednesday, as solar storms crash into Earth
- WeWork cofounder Adam Neumann is back on the billionaires list. Here's how the ousted CEO has spent his fortune,...
- Gas prices may be sign of what’s next for inflation: Expert
- Streaming embraces the traditional TV bundle of years past
- Bed Bath & Beyond stock is up more than 300%
- Education Department discharges $3.9B for former ITT Tech st…
- Trump once again says economic data is fake news
- 40 Cities That Could Be Poised For a Housing Crisis
- CVS, Walgreens and Walmart ordered to pay $650 million for fueling opioid crisis
- How grocery stores are adjusting for rising prices
- Even with billions of dollars, making semiconductor chips domestically will be tough
- Over-the-counter hearing aids will bring relief, but with some confusion
- Germany's Rhine is at one of its lowest levels. That's trouble for the top EU economy
- Walmart says inflation is helping it to attract more upper-income shoppers
- Magic Johnson's former mansion, complete with a basketball court, asks $14.5 million
- Strippers have a new tactic in a North Hollywood labor fight. Organizing with an actors union
- After brawls among teens, Knott's Berry Farm will ban unattended minors from Halloween event
- What car buyers should know about the coming tax credits for EVs
- Podcast: Babies at a bargain lead to pricey problems
- Southern California home prices slipped in July. More drops may be coming
- A plot twist for video game novels: As TV shows ascend, books fade
- Distinguished homes for sale in the D.C. region
- Congrats on your first job! Here’s what to do with your money
- Android 13 comes with privacy tweaks and other helpful tools
- Colonial gems in a lush hideaway mark this Northwest D.C. community
- Lender Mariner Finance accused of predatory practices by five states, D.C
- BMW Championship 2022 Golf Odds: Bettors Eyeing Young And Rahm
- Why Pro-Coders And Low-Coders Should Be Friends
- The Transformative Power Of Process Mining On EX
- Chicago Bulls Face Heavy Slate Of Back-To-Backs, Difficult Close To 2022-23 Schedule
- MMA Fighters And Fans Love Their Guns, According To Derek Pitera
- Galaxy Digital, BitGo Squabble As $1.2 Billion Crypto Deal Crumbles
- Ryan Cohen reveals plans to sell Bed, Bath & Beyond shares, leaving meme stock traders behind
- Top economist Jeffrey Sachs says that inflation is going to stay high and the Fed will keep raising rates
- It’s a gas holiday as declining prices at the pump put more money in your wallet
- The “Crypto Bowl” feels like a distinct memory as firms slash ad budgets, big players spent just $36K on TV in July
- Elon Musk joked about buying Manchester United. Here’s how much he would have to pay
- Planned Parenthood is spending $50 million—the most ever
- Behind the Brand with On Running’s Olivier Bernhard
- How to Encourage Next Generation Entrepreneurship
- Kimberly Bryant, Founder of Black Girls Code, Is Out as CEO--and She's Pressing Charges
- 10 Strategies to Improve Your Team
- As WeWork's Adam Neumann Raises $350 Million, Female Founders Call Foul
- You’ve Decided to Pursue Your Big Dream. Now What?
- Inside a conservative group's new war against BlackRock's ESG investments
- Elon Musk tells GOP at exclusive donor retreat to be more compassionate
- Female Saudi activist gets 34 years in prison for using Twitter
- CDC admits it failed to meet expectations in COVID response
- Pence says he would "consider" testifying before Jan. 6 panel
- The winners and losers with over-the-counter hearing aids
- The northern lights could be a lot farther south tonight
- This is Facebook’s plan to be cool again
- The Colorado River drought is so bad you can see it from space
- Netflix’s smash-hit romance Purple Hearts is a political hate-watch
- Airlines are trying to resurrect the Concorde era
- Why does the WeWork guy get to fail up?
- TikTok launches new suite of ad tools, including shopping videos, catalog listings, and live shopping
- The frontrunners in the trillion-dollar race for limitless fusion power
- First look: Telfar’s debut sportswear collection
- Where wind power will create the new U.S. energy boom?
- Who is Drew Findling? #BillionDollarLawyer defends Trump in Georgia election probe
- How to recover from burnout if you can’t change jobs or take time off
- FDA Finalizes Rule To Make Hearing Aids Over-the-Counter
- 5 Tips for Maximizing Your Performance as an Entrepreneur
- Gap, Kanye West Slammed for Displaying Clothing in Giant Garbage Bags Inside Stores
- It Just Seems Really Unethical': Amazon Adds Holiday Surcharge For Sellers
- Hiring for Your Small Business? Here's What You Should Look for Above All Else
- How to Make Your Marketing Less Cringeworthy and More Authentic
- The good, the bad and the blurry
- The American people won’: Biden signs Inflation Reduction Act
- An investment in our economy’: White House economic adviser touts IRA
- Payment rails? More like political third rails
- What the Supreme Court’s EPA ruling could mean for crypto
- Larry Fink doubles back on Bitcoin
- Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed Release Date, Preorder Bonuses
- Russian Rocket 'Completely Destroys' Dorm, Unknown Amount Dead: Zelensky
- Kids' USA Mullet Championships Finalists Delight the Internet
- Explosions Force Russia to Pull Planes From Crimean Airbases: Ukraine
- Buzzkill' Maid of Honor Backed for Not Going to Bride's Bachelorette Party
- Electric Dodge Charger SRT Daytona Will Be the First EV Muscle Car
- TikTok is rolling out a new sharing feature to let users publish their TikTok Stories to Reddit, Facebook, and Instagram
- Collective NFT ownership service Fractional raised a $20M Series A led by Paradigm and is rebranding to Tessera
- Adam Neumann's real estate startup Flow plans to launch a digital wallet for crypto and fiat currencies and may...
- Code inside the Netflix iPhone app suggests that the ad-supported tier arriving in early 2023 won't let users...
- Microsoft is rolling out widget notifications on the Windows 11 taskbar, with live updates from widgets such as...
- Gavin Newson spars on Twitter with Alabama Governor over how to spend federal aid
- Los Gatos Lamborghini dealership reopens with welcome party
- Analysis: Tesla haters may have a new hero in the California DMV
- Ayesha Curry joins board of Oakland-based gardening startup Back to the Roots
- Airbnb’s top 10 trending U.S. destinations for fall travel are an odd lot
- Northern California hotel purchases cool off, nosedive looms statewide
- Crappy chargers and sky-high prices are huge roadblocks to EV adoption
- Black Girls Code founder Kimberly Bryant has been fired by her board
- Skyrora completes second stage static fire test of its flagship rocket
- Do we really need a $340, Wi-Fi enabled toaster?
- How Amazon’s continued expansion into healthcare could buoy the sector
- Daily Crunch: Google will unplug its IoT Core service in August 2023
- Trump supporters have received more than 100 fundraising emails since Mar-a-Lago search
- Mike Pence tells Republicans 'attacks on the FBI must stop'
- Walensky shares plan to reorganize CDC following COVID criticism
- Mike Pence says he'd consider appearing before Jan. 6 committee
- Does Liz Cheney's loss signal the end of the GOP's 'old guard'?
- Elon Musk urges Grimes not to get 'elf ear surgery'
- Ruling clears Joe Biden's 2021 pause on new oil, gas leases
- Egypt's central bank governor resigns as economic struggles mount
- Judge says pharmacies owe 2 Ohio counties $650 million in opioids suit
- What Rep. Liz Cheney's primary loss says about Trump's influence on the Republican Party
- News Wrap: Rudy Giuliani appears before Georgia grand jury in 2020 election probe
- U.S. allies in Afghanistan fear for their lives under Taliban rule
- China’s Tencent Reports First Revenue Drop
- Malaysia’s Tenaga Nasional to Spend Big on Clean Energy Shift
- Japan And Most Asian Markets Rise After Wall Street Rally
- Chinese Scientist Arrested in US in Chip Breakthrough Claim
- China Shuts Factories in Sichuan Amid Worst Heatwave Since 1961
- China Bull Dalio Dumps Alibaba, Didi, JD.com Stakes
Bally Sports+ is a new option for fans to watch the Dallas Mavericks and Dallas Stars! Learn more: …
We've got a stacked lineup coming in HOT this week! 🔥 Catch an all-new episode of #CelebrityFamilyFeud SUNDAY at 8/7c on…
I wish we had this everywhere we would better candidates Alaska’s Murkowski could escape Trump’s wrath due to ranked-choice voting