- What Alternatives Does Qatar Airways Have For Its Canceled A321neo Order?
- Irishman faces 20 years in jail after exposing himself on flight to New York
- Biden Looks to Intel’s U.S. Investment to Buoy His China Agenda
- Airfield closed after plane slides off runway during snow at RDU, officials say
- Kohl’s Gets $9 Billion Bid From Starboard Value Group
- Delta Passenger Shane McInerney Arrested for Face Mask Meltdown on Flight From Dublin to JFK
- It’s Time to Bargain Hunt. 27 Picks to Beat the Stock Market From Barron’s Roundtable Experts
- The Stock Market Just Suffered Its Worst Week Since 2020. Here’s What Comes Next
- Dow Jones Futures: Apple, Tesla, Microsoft, Fed Meeting On Tap As Bears Rule; What To Do Now
- MicroStrategy Plummets as SEC Rejects Its Bitcoin Accounting
- Shopify Tumbles on a Report of It Terminating Fulfillment Contracts
- Here’s one reason the stock market is selling off in the final hour of trade: ‘We’ve shifted from buy the dip to...
- Question about bond index fund turnover rates
- I bought an option right before earnings to learn about IV crush. Turned a huge profit, learned nothing
- 2065 Schwab TDF or VTI? 23 y/o Planning to retire at 62 (2061)
- Inflation Should Get Better Soon, Janet Yellen Says
- What stocks/ETFs are you loading up on during this market dip?
- Warren Buffett and Benjamin Graham: "In the short term, the market is a voting machine. In the long term, it's a...
Talked on Reddit
- Australia delivers water, telecommunications aid to Tonga
- Minnesota lawmakers face $7.7B surplus in 2022 session
- Air Force: Exercise expected to produce extra aircraft noise
- NFL ends daily COVID-19 testing for all players
- New Mexico residents may get tuition-free college
- Weber Grills apologizes for ill-timed meat loaf recipe email
Wall Street Journal
- The Nanotechnology Revolution Is Here---We Just Haven't Noticed Yet
- Consortium Bids Roughly $9 Billion for Kohl's
- Kraft Heinz CFO Paulo Basilio to Depart in March
- Thich Nhat Hanh, Influential Zen Buddhist Monk, Dies at Age 95
- One Canadian Tourist Killed, Two Wounded at Mexican Resort Hotel
- Activision Blizzard, American Airlines, Netflix: Stocks That Defined the Week
- The Wall Street Journal: Retailer Kohl’s said to have received takeover offer from consortium led by activist hedge fund
- Earnings Outlook: Intel still has a lot to prove to Wall Street one year after Pat Gelsinger came home
- Realtor.com: San Diego Padres Pitcher Mike Clevinger Scoops Up $2.57M Home
- Realtor.com: David Spade Lists His Beautiful Beverly Hills Home for $20M
- Black lawmakers rebuke McConnell’s comments over voting rights: ‘We are American’
- International Living: These are the 5 best places to live in Colombia
- Why Digital World Acquisition and Phunware Shares Are Plummeting Today
- Did These 2 Favorite Stocks Get Hit Unfairly?
- Why Altcoins Like Fantom and Litecoin Dived Today
- Why Roku, FuboTV, and Others Followed Netflix So Much Lower Today
- Why Cryptocurrencies Like Chainlink, Crypto.com Coin, XRP, and Algorand Are Plummeting Today
- Why Disney Stock Dropped Today
Government capital combined with access to plentiful public data has helped turn Chinese AI firms into powerhouses in certain niches
Miami nightlife mogul @DaveGrutman has built an empire of celeb-frequented restaurants and nightclubs. We sat down with the self-made entrepreneur to talk about his start as a bartender and what he’s learned along the way.
A New York couple has been arrested and charged after they were filmed launching a hateful rant against a family on a train earlier this month, calling them "foreigners" and "immigrants with no rights."
World Economic Forum
These are the most international universities in the world in 2022: survey #DavosAgenda @timeshighered @Phil_Baty
The Wall Street Journal
Rachel Stuart Baker and Paxton Baker, minority owners of the Washington Nationals, are listing a home with a professional gym and locker room-style bathroom for $2.395 million
A year after Brexit, both UK and EU migrants have had to come to terms with the realities of cross-border living — complex visas & reduced access to mortgage credit. We spoke to those trying, sometimes failing, to forge a new life for themselves overseas
From cool urban hideaways in Oslo, Sydney and New York to far-flung island escapes in Mozambique, Indonesia and the Maldives, there's an exciting array of hotels opening across the world -- and we've handpicked 22 incredible ones.
“We view this as the most serious threat to the continuation of American democracy that any of us has ever seen in our lifetimes," Rep. Raskin says.
Watch out, Ryanair and EasyJet. Budget carrier Wizz Air and its ambitious CEO are using the Covid crisis to catapult into Europe’s big leagues
- To deter Russia, the U.S. may have to take a hard stance on economic sanctions
- Chips from Intel’s new $20 billion factories won’t be ready to use for years
- Adele “gutted” over canceling Vegas shows, but, hello, it’s not just Adele
- What factors influence the price of natural gas?
- Queer-centered cycling cafe in LA offers comfort food and community
- Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline complicates Russia-Ukraine tensions
- Is America Heading For A Systems Collapse?
- Renting Robots For Less Than Minimum Wage Is A Boon For Companies
- Ivermectin Could Destroy Justification For Lockdowns And Vaccine Mandates
- World's First Space-Based Entertainment Studio To Be Launched In 2024
- San Francisco Officials Secretly And Illegally Operating An Illicit Drug Use Cite
- NASA Warns Of "Significant Solar Flare;" Radio Blackout Reported Over Indian Ocean
24/7 Wall Street
- Cathie Wood’s ARK Invest Buys for 1/21
- Cathie Wood’s ARK Invest Sells for 1/21
- America’s Most Popular Pickup Trucks
- The Starbucks Capital of America
- This Is the World’s Safest Country
- Friday Afternoon Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Baker Hughes, CSX, Eli Lilly, Netflix, Peloton, Under Armour and More
- Tech stocks just had their worst week since March 2020 as Peloton and Netflix scared investors
- Cramer's week ahead: You want to own 'great American companies, not junk'
- Cramer's Investing Club: Stocks sink this week ahead of Big Tech earnings next
- MicroStrategy shares drop on bitcoin's slide, SEC rejection of company's crypto accounting
- Tom Cruise's 'Mission Impossible 7' and '8' have been delayed until 2023 and 2024
- Cramer's Investing Club: We're buying more of this payments giant, watching another energy name
- LinkedIn career expert on "Great Resignation," changing workforce
- More than 300,000 pacifiers recalled over choking hazard
- Mom sues Meta and Snap after daughter's suicide
- How are private insurers supplying free COVID-19 tests?
- Netflix tanks again as investors question growth prospects
- Why one famed investor is fretting about "superbubbles"
- Biden Looks to Intel’s U.S. Investment to Buoy His China Agenda
- Stock Markets Off to Worst Start Since 2016 as Fed Fights Inflation
- Another Peloton Heart Attack on TV? ‘Billions’ Says It’s a Coincidence
- The Chief of CVS Health Wants to Be Part of People’s ‘Everyday Life’
- Netflix and Peloton Shares Tumble as Demand Slows
- Inflation Hits the Fast Food Counter
Regina King, Ian Alexander, Jr.
The 'If Beale Street Could Talk' actress released a statement Friday evening following the death of her only son.
Park Shin-hye, Choi Tae-joon, The Heirs
Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon are all set to get hitched, but ahead of their wedding vows the couple posed for a dreamy photo shoot. Park Shin Hye a.
Big Sur, Wildfire, Monterey County, Palo Colorado Canyon, California, California 1
The American Red Cross is opening a shelter late Friday evening for residents of the Palo Colorado area of Monterey County who received mandatory evacuation orders because of a fast-growing vegetation fire that also shut down Highway 1 south of Carmel.
Jen Psaki, Joe Biden, Suffrage, Democratic Party, White House Press Secretary
White House press secretary Jen Psaki vented on ABC's "The View," expressing her frustration over the Biden administration's "devastating" week following the failure of multiple Democrat-backed policy initiatives to pass the Senate.
La Crescent, Power outage, Electric power
Another outage is affecting about 600 customers on Baseline Road. There are two smaller outages in Boulder as well. One is near Broadway and the other is on Foothills Parkway. The power ...
Sad news to report this Friday as it has been announced that legendary musician and actor Meatloaf has died at the age of 74. The 'Bat Out Of Hell' singer ...
The Emmy-award winning actor, stand-up comic, and TV host died Friday in Las Vegas, after complications from cancer, according to his publicist.
Bitcoin mining difficulty this week set a new all-time high of 26.64 trillion as the total hash rate of the Bitcoin network hit a record 199 TH/s.
Ozark season 4
A complete rundown of the new and returning faces for Ozark Season 4, including Jason Bateman, Laura Linney and Alfonso Herrera.
After years of talking about starting a family, Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Nick Jonas have just welcomed their first child via surrogate.
- Weber Grills apologizes for ill-timed meat loaf recipe email
- Official: Man killed by police had 2 toy replica guns
- Netflix, SunPower fall; Peloton, Bank OZK rise
- How major US stock indexes fared Friday
- GM to spend $6.5B, add 4,000 jobs at Michigan EV factories
- US, Colorado reach proposed settlement in 2015 mine spill
- Rising prices of ingredients forces bakery shops to raise prices
- Big tech CEO's working Capitol Hill together to stop bill
- Meat Loaf dead at 74: A look at the rock and Broadway legend’s net worth
- Manhattan DA holds firm on controversial crime stance
- Vice President Kamala Harris delivers remarks on impact of infrastructure law
- State treasurer warns against investing in BlackRock's anti-energy policies
- A group of Activision Blizzard employees is demanding union recognition
- IBM is selling off its Watson Health assets
- The stock market is a 'superbubble' about to burst, top hedge fund manager warns
- LinkedIn economist: 3 ways the pandemic has dramatically changed the labor market
- The sky is falling for Netflix
- Hunger in America could get worse as supply chains tighten
- Police response to £25,000 fraud branded woeful
- First-time buyer: 'I couldn't keep paying so much rent'
- Business groups ask Sunak for energy costs support
- Serbia revokes Rio Tinto lithium mine permits following protests
- Ex-Credit Suisse chief also broke Covid rules going to Euros final
- UK retail sales fall in December amid Omicron spread
- Energy bills: ‘I got a green deal, so why am I paying eye-watering sums?’
- Average UK first-time buyer is now older than 30, says Halifax
- IMF warns China over cost of Covid lockdowns
- Ineos faces legal challenge over plans for plastics plant in Antwerp
- The Guardian view on NHS privatisation: the wrong treatment
- Energy bills crisis: UK business leaders demand urgent action
- Biden, Kishida agree to boost security, economic cooperation amid rising concerns
- Magnitude 6.2 earthquake strikes Unalaska, Alaska
- El Salvador buys its cheapest 410 Bitcoin as prices reach $36k
- TIME Magazine to Allow Users to Connect ETH Wallets and Buy Exclusive NFTs
- Germany will not supply weapons to Kyiv for now, defence minister says
- Elon Musk slams Twitter for rolling out NFT feature
- Judge rejects Trump spokesman's effort to retrieve hundreds of financial documents back from Jan. 6 committee
- M&Ms redesigned their mascots, giving them new shoes. Tucker Carlson finds the brown M&M 'less sexy' without her stilettos
- US is 'closer to civil war than any of us would like to believe,' a leading expert on civil wars says in a new book
- Republicans in 7 states submitted documents falsely certifying the election for Trump. Most State Attorneys General...
- What do the green and orange dots mean on an iPhone? How to tell when apps are using your microphone or camera
- A veteran charged in the Capitol riot was sentenced to home detention and probation after a fellow Marine identified...
- Meet the new mobile home: Manufactured houses deliver the Am…
- Top 5 Reasons to Adjust Your Withholding
- Peloton stock is crashing on reports it's halting production…
- Standard Deduction vs. Itemized Deductions: Which Is Better?
- Rising mortgage rates squeeze homeowners and buyers
- COVID-19: Elimination isn't 'going to be possible with this …
- How are COVID-related expenses impacting your household budget?
- What the recently approved bankruptcy deal means for Puerto Rico
- What a ban from the global messaging system for banks would mean for Russia
- A teen's solo transatlantic flight calls attention to wasteful 'ghost flights'
- Tax season is nearing, but the IRS has millions of last year's returns to get through
- The 'Great Resignation' is giving workers more power, Labor Secretary Walsh says
- Starbucks workers at Santa Cruz store file union petition, joining a national push
- Don't have a 401(k) through work? Californians have CalSavers and other options
- Workers at Activision Blizzard-owned game studio Raven Software vote to unionize
- Column: Chevron builds a 'newsroom' to tell stories it doesn't think an independent press will cover
- San Francisco's Chinatown is caught between past and future
- Column: Here's what happened after $1,200 was drained from an 11-year-old's bank account
- Putin as a Pirate of the Caribbean? That’s Not Scary
- Has the Nasdaq Finally Caught Up With Reality?
- Activision Blizzard employees at Raven Software ask management to recognize new union
- Republicans Should Rethink Idea-Free Campaigns
- Inflation Forecasting Is a Truly Dismal Science
- Here’s Where the Battle Over Voting Stands in U.S
- Today’s ‘Wordle’ Word Of The Day Answer #217: Saturday, January 22nd
- Undercover Airbnb Boss? CEO Brian Chesky To Live In Airbnbs Across US
- Inflation Turns Procter & Gamble’s Reported Growth Into A Downturn
- Why I’m Tuning In To The Limits With Jay Williams
- Smart Carts That Take You To The Best Deals At The Airport
- AEW Rampage Results: Winners, News And Notes On January 21, 2022
- John Legend teams up with A-Frame Brands to create skin care for people of color
- Ex-Apollo CEO Leon Black is accusing his fellow co-founder of a ‘malicious campaign’ against him
- Netflix once again faces a pivot point
- Sports Illustrated tries to rehab the swimsuit issue with advertisers who ‘make progress for women’
- CEOs see a chance for reinvention as they face the war for talent
- The U.S. is finally catching up on wireless Internet
- Here's How Parenthood Changes Your Brain, Making You a Better Leader
- Peloton Proves You Can’t Keep Up By Cutting Corners. Why I Chose a $500 Bike That Does 1 Thing It Can’t
- Biden's Build Back Better Agenda Gets Second Chance
- 3 Common Personality Traits of Successful Entrepreneurs
- 5 Life (and Leadership) Lessons From 'Yellowstone'
- New Study Reveals the Three Top Small Business Cyber Threats You've Probably Never Heard of
- Arizona governor sues Biden administration over COVID funds tied to mandates
- Federal judge blocks Biden's vaccine mandate for federal workers
- National Archives releases Trump White House records to Jan. 6 panel
- The worker shortage is unleashing a potential long-term hiring crisis for companies
- CDC: Pfizer and Moderna boosters overwhelmingly prevent Omicron hospitalizations
- Janet Yellen co-opts Reaganomics phrase for new Davos speech
- Thich Nhat Hanh’s final mindfulness lesson: how to die peacefully
- Stop canceling normal people who go viral
- What the Doomsday Clock is really counting down to
- Democrats may have to sacrifice something big for the climate
- Big Food is ready to sell you more plant-based meat
- Cheer season 2 shows how fame changes everything
- You’re not imagining it, people are more rude at work. Here are 4 ways to fight it
- Tip of the week: Make websites more readable
- Google poaches a key Microsoft executive for its new AR effort
- Plaid might owe you money if you use any of these banking or financial apps
- Everyone but Jon Hamm has a show or movie on Apple TV
- How to clean up crypto mining and what’s at stake if we don’t
- 5 Reasons Why Brands Should Think About Creating a Podcast Series in 2022
- 3 Alternatives to Consider When NFTs Become the Norm
- Changing the Narrative on Hiring is Now a Necessity. Here Are 3 Ways to Do It
- 3 Things to Know About the Q4 Earnings Season
- Avid Bioservices (CDMO) Stock Moves -1.67%: What You Should Know
- Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) Gains As Market Dips: What You Should Know
- Omicron Showing Merits of Targeted Protection, Great Barrington Declaration Co-Signers Say
- More Stars Turn to Surrogacy as Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas Announce Birth of Daughter
- Mother Says She 'Can Not Afford To Work' Due To Rising Child Care Costs in Viral Post
- Internet Drags Waitress Fired For Telling Customer's Husband His Eyes 'Ignite' Her
- Calls for US to Stop Arming Saudis Following Deadly Airstrikes Against Yemen
- Congressman Henry Cuellar Continues Campaigning, Mum on FBI Raid of Texas Home
- The Columbus Dispatch
- Shopify confirms it canceled contracts with warehouse and fulfillment partners, but says its capacity to handle...
- Anitian, which offers enterprise cloud security and compliance software, raises a $55M Series B led by Sageview...
- A look at ID.me, which will soon be used to verify IRS.gov logins and claims to have uncovered a $400B theft of US...
- US tech firms' “nearshoring” of talent from Latin America, driven by cheaper costs and similar time zones, is...
- CoinGecko: total market cap of the cryptocurrency industry fell to ~$1.8T amidst a selloff; Bitcoin fell to ~$36K,...
- Amy’s Kitchen employee calls for ‘immediate action’ from Cal/OSHA at Santa Rosa production plant
- Meta, Snap sued over social media ‘addicted’ 11-year-old girl’s suicide
- San Jose: Lazy Dog restaurant is coming to this former Chevys Fresh Mex site
- Bay Area job market soars to big gains in December, defies COVID surge
- Big downtown San Jose historic hotel is bought by veteran lodging company
- Candy maker gives M&M’s a makeover to promote inclusivity
- Content writing: the Art of separating Signals from Noises
- What Kind of Salesforce Customization in the USA you Need for your Business
- This Battery Box Might Become Your Future Business
- Russia seeks to place a ban on cryptocurrency use and mining, citing China’s example
- What are the 5 ways to make money online for students
- Need Help Investing? Consider the Acorns App
- Thousands of anti vaccine-mandate protesters are reportedly expected in D.C. this weekend
- Biden dealt yet another vaccine-mandate blow, this time to rule for federal workers
- U.S. reportedly considering evacuating diplomats' families from Ukraine
- Transparency is good, but it won't end the CRT debate
- i>Mission: Impossible 7 is delayed for the 4th time by COVID-19
- Booster shots are keeping Omicron patients out of the hospital, studies show
- Influential Zen Buddhist monk Thich Nhat Hanh dies at 95
- Arizona sues Biden over federal money being used for schools without mask rules
- News Wrap: Texas judge blocks Biden vaccine mandate for federal workers
- Despite warnings from U.S., Russia likely only weeks away from invading Ukraine
- Starving Afghan kids sold, forced into labor amid dire economic and humanitarian crises
- Why Biden's pledges of free college, waiving student debt remain unfulfilled
- Buffet-Backed Paytm Down 55% And Analysts Say Worse to Come
- F1’s Jordan Ditches Playtech Bid After Asian Investment
- Ant Group Implicated In Graft Scandal By CCTV Report: FT
- Asian Markets Retreat As Fears of Fed Hikes Take Hold
- Bitcoin Tumbles to 5-Month Low on Russia Fears, Inflation
- Australia to Fund PNG Ports Upgrade to Counter China