- Elon Musk doesn’t want to buy Twitter anymore, but Twitter should make him pay for it
- Stock market news live updates: Stock futures rise to extend gains after Powell comments
- Cisco Should Post Strong Earnings. Wall Street Is Worried About Big-Picture Issues
- Doximity stock plummets after forecast, heads lower than IPO price for first time
- Dow Jones Gains As Powell Issues This Pledge; Elon Musk Digs In On Twitter; New Warren Buffett Stock Soars
- Elon Musk seems to be ‘looking for a scapegoat’ in Twitter bid, analyst says
- Stock market rebound fizzles, UK inflation hits 40-year high
- Stock rally losing puff as economic growth doubts grow By Reuters
- Elon Musk Does Not Fear A Recession
- Twitter says committed to Elon Musk buyout even as he wavers
- Shares of Shopee-owner Sea surge 14% after stronger-than-expected revenue
- China Tech Stocks Slide as Liu He's Pledges Underwhelm
- JPMorgan investors hand Jamie Dimon a rare rebuke with disapproval of $52.6 million bonus
- Stock Investing as Chinese citizen
- Powell says the Fed will not hesitate to keep raising rates until inflation comes down
- VIX ETFs (experiences and advice)
- Best brokers/robo-advisors
- Allianz pleads guilty to multibillion dollar fraud, fined $5b, can no longer advise funds in the US
- Qatar says it will boost investment in Spain by $4.9 billion
- Reports: 4 European nations to build North Sea wind farms
- China: No information provided about March plane crash
- Ex-employee of state firm kills 3 in Iran shooting rampage
- EXPLAINER: What's behind difficult Taiwan-China relations?
- Wall collapse at salt factory kills 12 in west India
Wall Street Journal
- Elon Musk's Twitter Bot Problem Is Fake News
- U.K. Inflation Hits 40-Year High
- Stock Selloff Crunches SPAC Creators
- Recession Looms, But Markets Haven't Got the Message
- North Korea Receives Aid From China as Covid Outbreak Spreads
- China's New Home Prices Fall for the First Time in More Than Six Years
- Crypto adoption spreads in Argentina even as central bank tightens rules
- Nato’s Stoltenberg hails Nordic applications as security boost
- European shares struggle for direction after Wall Street rally overnight
- UK inflation hits 40-year high of 9%
- Shipping group CMA CGM to take Air France-KLM stake under cargo tie-up
- T Rowe Price to target rising rates with planned bond ETF
Talked on Reddit
- Encore: The SEC has taken the first step toward undermining 401(k) plan fiduciaries
- Peter Morici: Biden needs some Republicans on his foreign policy team
- Dow Jones Newswires: Tencent Holdings revenue growth slows to weakest in nearly two decades amid China’s pandemic resurgence
- Market Snapshot: U.S. stock futures slip a day after solid market bounce
- Autotrader: Is it better to finance a car or lease it? How to decide
- Next Avenue: ‘People who appreciate and value their freedom do not stay quiet.’ Observing the war from afar,...
The Philippines’ presumptive president Ferdinand Marcos Jr. is poised to get more support from the legislature after his allies won half of the 12 Senate seats in last week’s elections
Tunisia’s central bank raises its key interest rate by 75 basis points, the first hike in over three years
Elon Musk may find a way to prove his claim that spam accounts on Twitter Inc's platform are significantly higher than the social media company has estimated, but showing that he and investors were misled will be difficult, legal experts say.
Harvard Business Review
The decisions of others (and your company) may have contributed to your burnout, but you have the ability to make choices that affect today and your future.
Researchers have found a bacterium that induces its host’s immune system to release compounds on which it can then feed
If you want to feel more motivated, here are 3 simple tips to help you get started. @thestephwells
- What does a strong dollar mean for the U.S. and world economies?
- The Biden administration is extending the public health emergency. Here’s what that means
- Former Chair Ben Bernanke takes long view of Federal Reserve’s current challenges
- U.S. coal isn’t counting on Europe for a comeback
- How industrial standards help explain Russia’s economic motives for invading Ukraine
- As travel rebounds, hospitality workers are in high demand
- Goldman Sachs Is Now Giving Senior Executives Unlimited Vacation Time
- Investigation Launched After 'Mystery' Surge In Deaths Of Newborn Babies
- Putin: Oil Sanctions Will Be Europe's "Economic Suicide" On Orders From "American Overlords"
- McConnell Says Congress Hopes To Approve Sweden’s NATO Bid By August
- Mapped: The State Of Global Democracy In 2022
- Orbán Warns West Is Subjecting Itself To "Suicide Waves" Of Decline
24/7 Wall Street
- Lowe's sales miss expectations as cool spring weather weighs on demand for outdoor products
- Target will report its earnings before the bell. Here's what to expect
- The whole world is against us': Russian military analyst gives damning assessment of Ukraine war on state TV
- Goldman Sachs cuts its China GDP forecast to 4% on Covid controls
- UAE plastics firm Borouge to become latest IPO in a wave of Middle East mega listings
- Stock futures dip as Wall Street looks to build on recent rebound
- Nestlé flies baby formula to U.S. amid shortage
- Baby formula exchanges pop up amid shortages
- What are Twitter bots, and why is Elon Musk obsessed with them?
- Uber to roll out party buses, robot deliveries and vacation bookings
- Conspiracy theorists claim bird flu outbreak is fake news
- Airport vendor draws scrutiny for selling $27 beer at LaGuardia
- Economic Headwinds Mount as Leaders Weigh Costs of Confronting Russia
- How a Trash-Talking Crypto Bro Caused a $40 Billion Crash
- Japan’s Economy Shrank 1 Percent as Consumers Fled Covid
- Powell says the Fed is watching for ‘clear and convincing’ signs of inflation fading
- Retail sales rise for the fourth straight month as prices keep climbing
- Waking Up in 2041
Republican Party, Pennsylvania, Primary election, Donald Trump, United States Senate
The day's biggest race, the Republican Senate primary in Pennsylvania, was too close to call. But elsewhere, candidates who dispute the 2020 outcome ran away with G.O.P. contests.
Dead by Daylight, Artificial Mind and Movement, Dating sim, Resident Evil
Most of Dead by Daylight is spent running away from its stable of horror villains, but a surprise visual novel will soon have players running toward familiar characters like The Trapper... for romance. At a recent anniversary event, ...
Polling place judge Jeffery Appleby holds his dog Daisy Mae sporting her American Flag dress, as he waits voters during the Pennsylvania primary election at the LSL Sportsman's club in.
School, Board of education
Long Island School Budget Vote, Board Election Results 2022 - Sayville-Bayport, NY - See how your district's budget fared Tuesday as Long Islanders headed to the polls.
Jayson Tatum, Boston Celtics, Eastern Conference, Miami Heat, NBC Sports Boston, NBA on ESPN
Deuce joined his dad at the podium for his postgame press conference and had his own Riley Curry moment. With the C's set to take on the Miami Heat in the next round, the four-year-old Boston favorite answered a question about heading down to South Beach.
Lieutenant governor, John Fetterman, Jake Corman, Tom Wolf, President pro tempore of the United States Senate, Pro tempore, Pennsylvania
Jake Corman will temporarily assume the duties of acting lieutenant governor after John Fetterman went through a "standard procedure” to get a pacemaker with a defibrillator.
While the boys in burgundy controlled most of the game a poor special teams effort in the third period forced overtime. However, Josh Manson scored on the ...
Pennsylvania has an open Senate seat for the first time in 12 years. While the Democratic race was easily decided, the Republican primary looked like it's ...
NBA Draft Lottery
The New Orleans Pelicans have a 99.6 percent chance of landing a top-10 pick in tonight's NBA Draft Lottery. Here's what to watch for.
The first-term congressman fell short despite a late appeal from Trump, who encouraged voters to look past the young lawmaker's string of missteps.
As NYC residents and office workers used the code FREELUNCH at checkout, many customers reported instances of the app crashing due to overloaded servers. Others ...
- UK inflation hits 40-year high amid Russia's war in Ukraine
- Europe's push to cut Russian gas faces a race against winter
- Finland, Sweden submit NATO membership application
- Asia stocks mixed after Wall St gain, Powell warns on rates
- Global pollution kills 9 million people a year, study finds
- Environmentalists oppose more life for California nuke plant
- Gas prices reach new record high, shoot up 4 cents overnight
- Biden admin risks Americans' retirement accounts
- Disney announces new LGBT clothing collection for kids
- LIVE UPDATES:Gas prices jump overnight; oil up, stocks unsettled, Steve Wynn sued
- US stocks choppy hours before opening bell; Target, Lowes to release earnings
- Coca-Cola to introduce bottles with attached lids
- Analysis: Twitter board says it will 'enforce the merger agreement' despite Elon Musk's latest move
- India offered to help fix the global food crisis. Here's why it backtracked
- DOJ files suit against casino mogul Steve Wynn seeking order that he register as foreign agent of China
- Apple delays plan for Bay Area workers to be in office three days a week
- California's $6 gas could spread nationwide, JPMorgan warns
- Traffic deaths rise to highest level in 16 years, NHTSA estimates
- UK inflation: 'There's not much more I can do to save money'
- What is the UK's inflation rate and why is the cost of living going up?
- UK inflation hits highest for 40 years as energy bills soar
- China Eastern plane crash likely intentional, US reports say
- Netflix cuts 150 US-based jobs after losing subscribers
- Californian court declares law requiring women on boards unconstitutional
- The richest, not the poorest, should pay the price of soaring inflation
- Netflix cuts 150 jobs after subscriber exodus
- Parents of girl who died after eating Pret sandwich launch food allergy study
- A view from the checkout: ‘now it’s people stealing everyday things’
- People should be more aware’: the business dynasties who benefited from Nazis
- NHS wants to take back my grant for paramedic training
- Goldman analysts cut China 2022 growth forecast to 4%
- Hindu groups file fresh petitions to stop Muslims from entering historic Indian mosque
- Bank of Spain could lower 2022 growth outlook, governor says
- Aave price risks a 25% plunge as a classic bearish reversal pattern emerges
- Lowe's posts bigger-than-expected drop in same-store sales
- Illegally jailed at the Bronx Zoo? Court to weigh Happy the Elephant's rights
- Twitter lost three more top executives amid Elon Musk takeover drama
- 10 Things in Tech: The next Silicon Valley
- A hiring freeze just stopped your job application in its tracks. Here's exactly how to respond
- Russian military recruitment offices targeted in a series of mysterious arson attacks as Ukraine invasion falters
- Map shows how Russia's border with NATO would more than double with Finland and Sweden as members
- Kim Jong Un's regime has 'thousands' of IT workers posing as non-North Koreans to get jobs around the world, US says
- Analyst: Elon Musk 'looking for a scapegoat' in Twitter bid
- Powell: 'Some pain' may be required to slow inflation
- Two big reasons why more women aren't breastfeeding
- Home improvements that are not legal to do yourself
- Tech's hard lessons from livestreamed mass killings
- Russians line up for final Big Mac ahead of McDonald's exit
- Musk says he's having second thoughts about buying Twitter for $44 billion
- News brief: Primary results, Biden visits Buffalo, Elon Musk flips on Twitter
- Netflix lays off 150 employees amid subscriber decline
- For businesses in Manhattan's Chinatown, inflation is a tough economic hurdle
- The significance of McDonald's golden arches in Russia
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel and Miranda Kerr paid off art school graduates' student loans
- Company led by former Academy president makes multi-million offer to buy the Golden Globes
- Public Storage billionaire wants $127.5 million for her Malibu compound
- Billionaire Ron Burkle chases record $29 million for Bob Hope's Toluca Lake estate
- Will social media companies crack down on the racist conspiracy theory behind the Buffalo massacre?
- Column: Mark Berman, pusher of unproven stem cell therapies, dies while awaiting verdict in FDA lawsuit
- California law requiring women on corporate boards is ruled unconstitutional
- Widow questions if conditional quitclaim deed is valid
- Elon Musk, notorious Twitter troll, is now trolling Twitter itself
- New apartments leasing at Carlyle Crossing in Alexandria
- Gas prices pass $4 per gallon in every U.S. state for the first time
- Turkey and NATO Prove the Anna Karenina Principle of Alliances
- British Consumers Are Finally Starting to Crack
- Billionaire Lim Kok Thay Launching Singapore Cruise Liner After Winding Down Hong Kong Operations
- How To Plan A Pain-Free Cloud Migration
- Simple Ways Couples Can Save Money During Inflation
- Hate Him A Little Or Hate Him A Lot, Jake Paul Is Making Millions In The Boxing Ring
- Here’s Why Deskless Workers Need Better Tech In 2022
- Jack Daniel’s Digs Into Super Premium Whiskey
- GrubHub sparks chaos after its offer of a free lunch for the whole of New York City crashes the system and leaves...
- World’s richest family loses $19 billion on Walmart’s biggest one-day wipeout since 1987
- Fox execs hide their biggest star Tucker Carlson from annual pitch to advertisers after backlash over Buffalo shooting
- The private sector steps in to protect online health privacy, but critics say it can’t be trusted
- China Eastern Airlines crash may have been intentional nosedive, black-box data shows
- China’s economy czar hinted that Beijing’s crackdown on tech stocks is coming to an end. But investors seem unconvinced
- Why Artificial Intelligence Creates an Unprecedented Era of Opportunity in the Near Future
- This Founder Just Gifted LLCs to an Entire Graduating Class
- 5 Trailblazing Startups to Watch in the Health Care Industry
- The Best Leaders Do These 3 Things to Help Their Employees Achieve Enormous Success
- No One at the Ukrainian Fashion Brand Thought Russia Would Really Invade, But They're Glad They Planned for It Anyway
- 10 Keys To Spotting and Helping Low Engagement Business Team Members
- Incumbent Idaho governor beats out Trump-endorsed candidate to win GOP primary
- Leaked memo shows DHS preparing for potential violence following abortion ruling
- Understanding Elon Musk's war on Twitter's bots
- Inflation has squelched the optimists
- How America feeds its young
- Axios-Ipsos poll: 1 in 3 say the pandemic's over
- 2 winners and 2 losers from the Pennsylvania and North Carolina primaries
- Social media platforms still can’t stop mass shooting videos from going viral
- New York’s restrictive gun laws didn’t stop the Buffalo shooter
- What Mariupol’s fall means for Russia
- Where “replacement theory” comes from
- From Ex Machina to Men, Alex Garland is always exploring original sin
- A rocket scientist designed a solution for your moldy strawberries
- 5 mistakes companies make when they rush to hire
- 3 ways to manage the stress of being ‘results oriented’
- This company crushes old roads
- I’m a Black entrepreneur. Here’s how I advocate for inclusion at work
- Fossil fuels are a dead end’: UN Secretary-General outlines how to avoid climate disaster
- 2 Reasons Bear Market Scare May Be Over
- Roku Stock is Repricing and Resetting Itself
- Free Report: Growing from Side Hustle to Solopreneur
- Walmart Targets College Students With Promise of $200,000 Salaries as Shares Plummet Over 11%
- Make Your Bucket List a Priority With Microsoft Calendar
- The Fail-Safer Approach: Make Your Work Environment Safer for Failure
- Dobbs Leak Is Biggest Threat to Court Legitimacy in Living Memory
- We Desperately Need More Accountability From NIH
- Mom's Fear Daughter Won't Get 'Traditional' Proposal Slammed Online
- All We Know About Harrison Ford and Helen Mirren's 'Yellowstone' Prequel '1932'
- Charles Tackles Colonialism to Avert Tour Crisis Like William and Kate's
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Tells Women: Don't Want Abortions? Don't Have Sex
- China's top economic official meets dozens of tech execs and industry experts, pledging “support” for Chinese tech...
- Amazon launches Smart Commerce in India, helping stores create online storefronts and offering tools for billing and...
- Tencent misses estimates with ~$20.1B in Q1 revenue, up 0% YoY, as net income dropped 51% YoY to ~$3.5B; Tencent has...
- Sources: despite Elon Musk's tweets, Twitter, Musk's team, and banks are continuing to work to close the deal,...
- Research: despite China's crypto mining ban, its global bitcoin hashrate share grew to 21.1% from Sept. 2021 to Jan....
- New homes with ADUs in Campbell
- Photos: Former SF mansion where Sharon Stone and ex-husband Phil Bronstein lived listed for $39 million
- Bay Area gas prices top $6.10 as California hits all-time record
- 100 million-plus, two days: Prime South San Francisco sites are bought
- Home sale prices from Santa Clara, The Peninsula and Santa Cruz areas, May 15, 2022
- Big manufacturing and industrial center is eyed at San Jose site
- Madison Cawthorn's eventful — and scandalous
- Is the U.S. losing the hypersonic missile race?
- Replacement' theories are wrong. Here's why they keep coming back
- Should the U.S. send troops to Somalia?
- Finland and Sweden formally apply to join NATO
- Justice Department sues Steve Wynn, ex-casino magnate and mega-donor, over lobbying Trump for China
- Madison Cawthorn concedes in North Carolina Republican primary
- Trump pick Doug Mastriano wins Pennsylvania GOP primary
- Craig Greenberg wins Democratic nod for Louisville mayor soon after surviving shooting attempt
- McGarvey wins Democrat nomination for U.S. House in Kentucky
- John Fetterman wins Pennsylvania Senate primary days after stroke
- Josh Shapiro wins unopposed Democratic primary for Pennsylvania governor
- Shanghai Financial Firms Return to Work as Lockdown Eased
- Asia Stocks Gain Ground But Inflation, Growth Fears Dominate
- Crypto Collapse Vindicates China Ban
- Russia Soars to Fourth-Largest Supplier of Indian Oil
- China Seen Talking to Carmakers on Extending EV Subsidy
- Pyongyang Trying to Place Hackers in Foreign Firms, Says US