- Billionaire Mark Cuban Takes Surprise Stance on Controversial New Tax
- Illumina stock tanks as gene-sequencing company misses expectations and issues bleak outlook
- Rivian loses nearly $2 billion in second quarter as expenses mount
- Rivian’s Losses Nearly Triple to $1.7 Billion
- Amazon Stock Upgraded: Is Profit Flow Rising For Online Giant?
- Semiconductor companies have split into two groups
- Rivian losses surge to $1.7 billion as production ramps up
- OSHA Investigates Deaths of 3 Amazon Workers in New Jersey
- Disney+ Price Increase Shows Limits of Subscriber-Growth Push
- Johnson & Johnson Will Discontinue Talc-Based Baby Powder Globally in 2023
- Activist Investor ValueAct Takes Stake in The New York Times
- Cramer's lightning round: Charles Schwab is terrific
- Invested Capital Formula at Gurufocus.com
- I don't understand ROTH IRA
- Argentina hikes interest rate by 950 basis points to 69.5% as inflation hits 20-year high
- Moderate to high return monthly ROI? (NOT CRYPTO)
- Commentary: A meat tax is probably inevitable
- Is there any point to contribute to an IRA with a single income greater than $78k?
- Ravens top Titans 23-10 for 21st straight preseason win
- Late FG gives Giants, Daboll 23-21 victory over Patriots
- Cops: Oregon crime ring moved $22M in catalytic converters
- Review: Jamie Foxx hunts vampires in comedy 'Day Shift'
- Social media addiction bill fails in California Legislature
- Landfill odor: Health problems, but no elevated cancer risk
Wall Street Journal
- Meditation App Calm Lays Off 20% of Staff
- Disney+ Price Increase Shows Limits of Subscriber-Growth Push
- California Bill Targeting Social-Media Giants for Harm to Children Dies in Legislature
- Samsung Sees Galaxy Z Flip 4, Fold 4 as Edge in Smartphone Wars
- Rivian's Losses Nearly Triple to $1.7 Billion
- Follow Heard on the Street Writers' Picks
- Luxury watch prices plummet on weak Chinese consumer confidence
- China seeks to display its growing military might in Taiwan drills
- Singapore fund scheme lures investors as scrutiny of offshore tax havens grows
- Glencore cuts ties with Chinese trader over missing $500mn of copper
- Live news updates: Argentina lifts rates to 69.5% as monthly inflation hits highest in 20 years
- US justice department moves to unseal warrant for search of Trump residence
Talked on Reddit
- Bad News Is Good, Good News Is Bad For Stocks ... Except For This Week
- The Market Is Recovering: Here's What I Am Buying
- Wall Street Breakfast: Disney Edges Netflix
- Microsoft And Amazon: 5 Critical Facts Investors Need To Know After Earnings
- STORE Capital: A Stamp Of Approval From The Oracle Of Omaha
- A Partner In Income You Can Depend On: Enterprise Products Partners
- Dow Jones Newswires: SoftBank shares surge on plan to preserve cash by cutting Alibaba stake
- The Wall Street Journal: Meditation and wellness app Calm lays off 20% of its staff
- FBI searched Trump’s home for classified material about nuclear weapons: report
- Dow Jones Newswires: Chip maker SMIC’s Q2 profit drops, but revenue tops expectations
- Dow Jones Newswires: Shell working to fix leak that halted Gulf of Mexico oil output
- Want a big signing bonus? Walgreens is offering $75,000 to recruit pharmacists
- Why Shares of Lemonade Soared This Week
- Why Jumia Technologies Jumped This Week
- Six Flags, Disney Post Opposite Theme Park Results
- Starbucks Has Faced Union Strikes in 17 States Amid Wage Disputes
- Melvin Capital is Shutting Down, But the SEC is Probing Its Meme Stock Nightmare
- Why Opko Health Stock Was a Surprise Winner This Week
A new wave of development is rippling through downtown Detroit. Residents say the changes have the potential to be beneficial, but also raise concerns over gentrification and displacement. Watch the video to learn more.
#ETMorningBriefPodcast | India’s workplaces are changing dramatically as we return to work, amid steep attrition & demand for flexibility. @ratnabhushanET talks to Girish Menon, HR Head, @Swiggy, Quess Corp chairman @ajitisaac & @saumyabET | Listen in -
A jury has awarded a New York man $5 million after he was wrongfully convicted of murder and spent 20 years in prison despite having provided 13 alibi witnesses to prove his innocence. - @DatelineNBC
Shares of Hygon, a manufacturer and distributor of computer components, doubled in China's third biggest IPO of the year
America’s electoral machinery is broken. Updating this 19th-century law would be a step toward fixing it
Shares of Hygon, a manufacturer and distributor of computer components, doubled in China's third biggest IPO of the year
This is the best way to introduce yourself, especially if self-introductions make you really uncomfortable. @jeff_haden
The world’s third-largest economy is finally set to return to its pre-pandemic size, a result that’s nonetheless unlikely to sway Bank of Japan Governor Haruhiko Kuroda from his commitment to policy easing
Billionaire Masayoshi Son’s SoftBank Group is expecting to post a $34 billion gain by cutting its stake in Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba by more than one-third, as the Japanese conglomerate continues to unwind its most successful investment to date.
- The tribal gaming industry is bouncing back after pandemic closures
- This is your principal calling”: Schools get creative to boost attendance
- The business of “wildfire survival” is booming
- Cities like Detroit turn to new weapons detection tech to try to prevent gun violence
- What can the producer price index tell us about inflation?
- As homelessness rises, some states make it illegal to sleep outside
- Trump 'Shattering' All Fundraising Records After FBI Mar-a-Lago Raid
- Flying Taxi Company Doubles DoD Deal For eVTOLs
- Did Lockdowns Turn Americans Into Lazy Bums?
- Like In Taiwan, US Is "Main Instigator" Of Ukraine Crisis, China Says
- The Inflation Reduction Act Deserves Our Condemnation
- Kim Jong Un Was 'Seriously Ill' With COVID, Blames S.Korea For Sending Tainted Objects Across Border
24/7 Wall Street
- Ethereum Completes The Final Test Ahead Of The Merge Transition
- South Korean Authorities Arrest Three in $3.4B Crypto Probe
- Softbank To Raise $34 Billion In Cash By Selling Some Of Its Alibaba Stake
- BlackRock Offers Institutions Direct Exposure to Spot BTC
- ETH Gas Fees Plummets as Merge Test Run Completed
- Federal Energy Stimulus Check: This Program Offers Up to $1,800 in Assistance
- Here's where China's real estate troubles could spill over
- Jim Cramer says to pick up these four stocks if the market goes down on Friday
- How do people in Asia-Pacific feel about travel right now? It depends on where they live
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Rivian, Toast, Poshmark and more
- Rivian posts second-quarter revenue above estimates, but expects a wider loss for the year
- Addressing Social Security's funding woes will take political compromise, Biden nominee to advisory board says
- Financial experts warn of a "bear market rally"
- USPS announces rate increase for holiday shipping
- Gas prices fall below $4 for first time since March
- Feds consider cracking down on tech firms' data collection
- Grocery costs are surging at the fastest rate since 1979
- Buying a new car in the U.S. has never been more expensive
- Rivian Lost $1.7 Billion in the Second Quarter
- Inflation Cooled in July, Welcome News for White House and Fed
- Elon Musk sells nearly $7 billion in Tesla shares to finance his Twitter deal
- Airfares Tumbled as Jet Fuel Prices Fell
- Chipotle Agrees to Pay Over $20 Million to Settle New York City Workplace Case
- Biden Signs Industrial Policy Bill Aimed at Bolstering Competition With China
Perseids, Star, Meteor shower, Meteoroid, 2022
As you already know, a barrage of shooting stars Perseids 2022 Between July 17 and August 24, 2022. Specifically, calls “Tears of San Lorenzo” It is the most popular due to the intensity of its enjoyment from the ground, and it will be during The ...
Sister Wives, Kody Brown, Christine Brown, Robyn Brown, Janelle Brown, Meri Brown
Christine, 50, made the real estate transaction to Kody, 53, and Robyn, 43, in a July 28 transaction, Us Weekly reported Tuesday after reviewing property records.
Iran, Nuclear weapon, Nuclear power, Russia
In the middle of negotiations over Iran's nuclear program, the Islamic regime has begun openly discussing its intentions to produce nuclear weapons. Iran's Bisimichi media group, sponsored by the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, released a video on ...
Roller coaster, Germany, LEGOLAND Holiday Village, Accident, Fire Dragon
Two cars crashed into each other on Legoland Germany's "Fire Dragon" roller coaster when one car failed to stop.
WNBA, Chicago Sky, Las Vegas Aces, Seattle Storm
The Bally Sports reporter discusses the team's 2022 season, their quest for a repeat championship, along with the Cubs & Bears on this edition of the segment from WGN News Now.
The Motley Crue drummer shared the image on his official profiles on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, but it has since been removed from the latter two. In the ...
Tower of Fantasy
Tower of Fantasy, the new free-to-play MMO-like action game, has had a turbulent launch. Hordes of players slammed into its servers and were met with queues ...
For the last 72 hours, since the FBI conducted a search of Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home, the former President has spouted any number of claims about what ...
New England Patriots running back James White is retiring after eight NFL seasons. The hero of Super Bowl LI announced Thursday his decision to end his ...
- OSHA investigates deaths of Amazon workers in New Jersey
- Over $2B announced for roads, bridges, bike lanes across US
- Clinton initiative's NYC return includes Andres, Queen Rania
- FTC looking at rules to corral tech firms' data collection
- How major US stock indexes fared Thursday 8/11/2022
- Disney, Dillard's rise; Six Flags, Sonos fall
- Crypto queen of Congress says she has ‘confidence’ in cryptocurrency
- Top economists voice concern over possible recession
- Johnson & Johnson to end sale of product in 2023, after safety concern
- Walgreens is offering big bucks to recruit pharmacists due to shortage
- Meat prices could soar even more due to drought
- USPS planning temporary price hike for holiday season
- Analysis: Yes, Biden politicized inflation data. That doesn't mean he's wrong
- Shell and Chevron shut Gulf of Mexico oil platforms after leak halts pipelines
- Home prices hit a new record high in the second quarter
- Walgreens is paying signing bonuses up to $75,000 to lure pharmacists
- United Airlines puts $10 million behind plan to shuttle customers by electric aircraft
- Meta testing expanded encryption features amid renewed scrutiny of messaging data
- Lee Jae-yong: Why did South Korea pardon the Samsung 'prince'?
- J&J to replace talc-based powder with cornstarch after cancer lawsuits
- People can't wait for energy help
- Superdry boss Julian Dunkerton warns people will go to Europe to shop
- Sainsbury's to stop sale of disposable barbecues
- McDonald's plans to reopen in Kyiv and western Ukraine
- Liz Truss and Rishi Sunak lay out plans for economy and energy crisis at latest hustings
- Sainsbury’s halts disposable barbecues sales amid wildfire risk
- What are the options for managing skyrocketing energy bills this winter?
- Russian oil production falls less than 3% as sanctions have ‘limited’ effect
- Britain is sliding towards an energy precipice. So where are its leaders?
- McDonald’s to reopen some restaurants in Ukraine for first time since war began
- Japan PM Kishida pledges new steps to deal with rising fuel, food prices
- China Tourism seeks $2.16 billion in Hong Kong's biggest listing so far in 2022
- Gold Loses Some Sheen as Hawkish Fed Outweighs Softer Inflation
- S.Korea's Yoon pardons Samsung leader Jay Y. Lee
- Colombia advances towards restarting peace talks with ELN
- Shake-up fails to lift Japan cabinet support, Unification Church doubts linger -surveys
- Facebook rolls out new privacy test for messages after facing backlash for handing over chats to Nebraska police of...
- Mitch McConnell's wife Elaine Chao, who served as Trump's Transportation Secretary, met with the January 6 committee: report
- Republicans may have shot themselves in the foot by hammering the DOJ to release the Mar-a-Lago search warrant
- Trump critics fly $1,800 banner that said 'HA HA HA' to 'mock' protestors at Mar-a-Lago residence following FBI raid
- Meet Judge Bruce Reinhart the magistrate who approved the FBI search warrant into Trump's Mar-a-Lago home receiving...
- Feds were looking for classified documents about nuclear weapons during raid on Trump's Mar-a-Lago, Washington Post reports
- Google cracks down on phony information in search results
- Airlines cancel over 600 flights in U.S. as thunderstorms hi…
- Judge: Walgreens contributed to city’s opioid crisis
- McDonald's to reopen in Ukraine after brief hiatus
- Travelers are starting to get a break from higher airfares
- Some social media influencers are being paid thousands to endorse cryptocurrency projects
- U.S. companies seem to be doing fine
- Sending holiday packages at the post office could cost more this year
- Gas prices drop below $4 a gallon. These factors will determine what happens next
- Lower gas prices provide some relief to inflation-weary consumers
- Gas prices have dropped $1 in a little over a month. What's driving the dip?
- General Mills' classic Monster Cereals are back with a reimagined look
- California won't require companies to make salary data public despite pay equity concerns
- Billionaire Rupert Murdoch, Jerry Hall finalize divorce but 'remain good friends'
- Airline seats have been getting smaller for years. Is the shrinking coming to an end?
- Column: Did California give Boeing a pass on a major pollution cleanup?
- In Little Holmby, a Paul R. Williams gem lists for the first time in 50 years
- In a coastal California town, three iconic smokestacks are coming down. A community mourns
- The Fed’s Damage to the Housing Market May Last Years
- Back-to-School Discounts Are Booming. Grab Them While You Can
- How the CDC Can Build Trust Around Monkeypox Shots
- Would Locking Up Trump Serve the Public Interest?
- India’s 75th Anniversary Is One to Forget
- Mortgage rates bounce back on strong employment and inflation data
- Today’s ‘Quordle’ Answers And Clues For Friday, August 12
- Sports And Capitalism
- Editor’s Sidelines, August 2022: On The Bright Side
- Today’s ‘Heardle’ Answer And Clues For Friday, August 12
- If I Ever Got Dementia, I’d Be Outta Here”
- Roger Daltrey Celebrates A Decade Of The Who’s Teen Cancer America Charity
- Stocks could rebound to record highs within 3 years, says JPMorgan’s chief global strategist: ‘I would be fully...
- Johnson & Johnson to stop selling talc-based baby powder as cancer lawsuits pile on
- Putin’s war hurls Russian economy back 4 years in one quarter
- Borrowers want to know their fate’: With 3 weeks left, still no news on whether the federal student loan pause will...
- Outgoing Whole Foods CEO says young people ‘don’t seem like they want to work’ and thinks ‘socialists are taking over’
- This summer’s travel chaos tanked this Australian airline’s reputation and a vandal just egged its CEO’s $19 million mansion
- The Omicron Follies: Covid-19 Variant Names Offer a Lesson in Bad Branding
- 10 Key Personal Attributes When Creating a Business Plan
- 3 Ways to Make Your Mornings More Productive
- Get the Most Out of Your Leadership Team
- The Simple Mantra This Solar Industry Founder Uses to Keep His Cool
- A Step by Step Guide to Getting Your Personal Brand Right
- Mar-a-Lago fallout reveals new normal for political threats, violent rhetoric
- Explosions at Russian base show Crimea now in play in Ukraine war
- CDC loosens guidance on quarantining, social distancing for COVID-19
- U.S. PlayStation sales shift from big cities to smaller ones
- Garland says he “personally approved” search warrant at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence
- FBI says armed person tried to breach Cincinnati office
- The FBI searched Mar-a-Lago, former President Donald Trump’s Florida residence
- Ezra Miller — and their recent volatility
- Why the DOJ won’t talk about its investigation of Donald Trump
- Listen to the heartbeat of the largest animal to have ever lived
- The “Dark Brandon” meme — and why it’s so confusing
- How to advocate for yourself at work
- How to register for Fast Company’s Taste of Innovation dinner series
- Microsoft vs. Meta: Who’s got the upper hand in the metaverse?
- Treasure Global IPO: What to know as the Malaysian e-commerce platform’s stock hits the Nasdaq
- How to develop a ‘data culture’ in your company
- Google Search is rolling out its long-awaited updates to snippets
- Cringey LinkedIn posts like the crying CEO are inspiring a culture of backlash
- 7 Tips for Being More Positive at Home and in the Office
- Your Holiday Shipping Is About to Get a Lot More Expensive as USPS Jacks Up Prices
- How Successful Leaders Prevent Groupthink and Create a Culture of Diverse Thinking
- Imposter Syndrome is Killing Your Success. Here's How to Stop It
- Here's What's Driving the Trend of Self-Made Gen Z and Millennial Millionaires
- Composer Serves Up Hedge Fund Performance for the Average Investor
- Grandparent Slammed for Spending More Money on Granddaughter Than Grandson
- Internet Delights at Video Showing Man's Oceanside Work-From-Home Setup
- Nuclear Weapons Documents Among Items Sought From Trump in FBI Raid: Report
- New COVID-19 Guidelines From CDC Divide Medical Community
- Aunt Dragged for Pinning Theft on 5-Year-Old: 'Barely Knows What Money Is'
- Wife Backed for 'Ruining Friend's Wedding' by Not Telling Husband He Smells
- Samsung's Jay Y. Lee, in prison for bribery charges, has received pardon from South Korean President affective...
- Google has agreed to pay $60M to settle a court case with Australia's ACCC over misleading some Android users about...
- Sources: SK Hynix to select a US site for its chip packaging plant, which would qualify for CHIPS Act funding, by Q1...
- Frankfurt-based AAA games studio Gunzilla Games has raised $46M led by Republic Capital and plans to include in-game...
- LinkedIn rolls out new features to court creators, including a clickable link on images, templates for posts, and...
- Chinese chipmaker SMIC reports Q2 revenue rose 41.6% YoY to $1.9B vs. $1.89B est., but net profit fell 25% YoY to...
- Inflation growing slower in this Bay Area region
- Big downtown San Mateo development gets boost from real estate deals
- California’s Great America to remain open on weekends for all of 2023
- Hispanic Chambers of Commerce holds annual convention in downtown Oakland
- Disney+ raises streaming price by 38%, offers plans with ads
- California foreclosures jump 116%: Ugly turn or merely moratoriums ending?
- Amazon-owned MGM makes a viral video show with surveillance footage from Amazon-owned Ring
- Digital health unicorn Truepill conducts third round of layoffs in 2022
- Daily Crunch: Facebook avoids European blackout as regulators squabble over EU-US data transfers
- Rivian delivers on Q2 revenue, expects loss to widen another $700M
- How digital health startups are navigating the post-Roe legal landscape
- Teens have abandoned Facebook, Pew study says
- Report: FBI searched Mar-a-Lago to look for nuclear documents
- Police shot and killed gunman who attempted to breach FBI office in Ohio
- CDC relaxes COVID-19 guidelines on quarantines, social distancing
- AG Merrick Garland files motion to unseal Trump search warrant
- An armed man tried to breach the FBI's Cincinnati office
- White House memo details Biden's planned pre-midterms messaging
- Brazilians rally for democracy, seek to rein in President Jair Bolsonaro
- Sweeping climate bill will push American energy to go green
- DOJ files motion to unseal search warrant used for Trump's Florida residence
- News Wrap: Nation's average gas price drops below $4 a gallon
- Rainforests in the Congo Basin are under threat as the DRC opens land to oil, gas drilling
- Faith leaders discuss how their religions approach the divisive issue of abortion
- Xiaomi Testing 140 Autonomous Vehicles Across China
- Didi EV Joint Venture With Li Auto Files For Bankruptcy
- HSBC Accused of Overstating Risks of Asia Unit Break-Off
- US Reassessing China Tariffs After Harsh Taiwan Response
- Asia Stocks Rally as US Inflation Eases Rate Hikes Fears
- China Leads the US on Scientific Research Papers
Very interesting @mayoclinic @MayoCancerCare Grand Rounds with @mcuban @costplusdrugs CEO Dr. @alexosh Topic: The Root…
@Apples4short @kissdateoperate @RDavisJ1 @costplusdrugs Thank you. I checked and they do have all three of his meds. $74 t…
My friend was telling me her prescription was going to cost her $100 bc her insurance wouldn’t cover it. So I told her to…