- im looking for some chinese stocks or ETF's
- Why does nobody have more than 10% REITs in their portfolio?
- What trading app has a good demo feature in the uk rn?
- Lebanon’s annual inflation rate is now the highest in the world; surpassing Venezuela and Zimbabwe
- Are there any portfolio or investing analytics that you need but don't get from your broker?
- China Evergrande unit says to make onshore bond interest payment on Sept. 23
- Congress Is Locked In A Familiar Standoff That Could Have Big Economic Consequences
- Why have energy companies still not recovered to pre-pandemic valuations despite oil and natural gas prices being high?
- Don’t fret over a market downturn: Here’s what the final months of 2021 could look like for your retirement investments
- The hidden meaning behind the Evergrande blow up: Morning Brief
- Big Tax Changes Are Brewing What You Need to Know
- EUR/USD Forex Technical Analysis
- China Injects $18.6 Billion Into Banking System During Evergrande Crisis
- Evergrande Filing on Yuan Bond Interest Leaves Analysts Guessing
- Dow Jones Futures Rise On Evergrande News After Stock Market Rally Fizzles; China, Fed Meeting In Focus
- U.S. Drops in Global Retirement Rankings: These Countries Do It Better
- Adobe Earnings Beat Estimates. Why the Stock Is Dropping
- U.S. to donate millions more Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine doses to poorer nations
- Meck County changes COVID-19 weekly test requirements for unvaccinated workers
- US stocks higher as investors await Fed policy meeting, possible reining in of low interest rates
- Bitcoin bounces again after briefly losing $40K support
- Mega Millions ticket worth $432 million sold in New York
- China Evergrande Onshore Unit Will Pay Yuan Bond Interest on Time
- Evergrande crisis will hurt China’s economic growth, says former central bank advisor
Talked on Reddit
- The Latest: WHO reports global decline in new COVID-19 cases
- Report: Suspected Chinese hack targets Indian media, gov't
- Kosovo calls on Serbia to lower tensions, start dialogue
- Berea unveils hydroelectric generating plant on Ky. River
- Apple, Google raise new concerns by yanking Russian app
- Explainer: Wide dangers ahead for island after eruption
- Asian shares mixed as markets await moves by Federal Reserve
- Chinese builder in debt jam says it will make bond payment
Wall Street Journal
- FedEx, Stitch Fix, BlackBerry: What to Watch When the Stock Market Opens Today
- China Evergrande's Flagship Business Resolves an Onshore Bond Payment
- Invesco Teams Up in Push to Create Crypto ETFs
- Fed Meeting Will Focus on Taper Timetable
- Ida Storm Damage Expected to Cost Insurers atLeast $31 Billion
- Most of $9.2 Billion in Questionable Medicare Payments Went to 20 Insurers, Federal Investigators Say
- Inside Amazon's Department Store Plans: High-Tech Dressing Rooms
- Netflix to Buy Roald Dahl Catalog
- Sharp jump in UK fraud cases sparks warning of ‘national security threat’
- China says Asia needs jobs over submarines in fresh Aukus salvo
- Economists highlight how lack of abortion access sets women back
- Restaurant tech group Toast tests appetite for consumer IPOs
- European stocks edge higher after Evergrande bond payment update
- Evergrande: What would China’s biggest debt restructuring look like?
- LSE to abandon lossmaking derivatives exchange
- Summers and Roubini on inflation
- Zhihu Is A Buy, But Be Careful
- Kontoor Brands: Value In The Denim Department
- Nautilus: Home Fitness Isn't Going Away, NLS Stock Is Absurdly Cheap
- Blink Charging Is Booming: An Update
- 3M: Time To Take A Nibble
- CoreSite Realty: Solid Niche Player With Heavy Debt Load And Perilous Payout
- DWX: A Quality Dividend-Paying ETF
- Expeditors: Busily Growing Its Moat
- Retirement Hacks: When you should — and shouldn’t
- China Evergrande’s Frankfurt-listed shares jump on promise by subsidiary for payment
- Kelley Blue Book: This is how much it now costs you to drive a car
- NerdWallet: Learn to embrace your digital wallet
- Next Avenue: Why most of the middle class can forget about long-term care
- The Moneyist: My son is married to a selfish, passive-aggressive woman. How can I leave him money without her...
- IPO Report: Toast prices IPO at $40 a share, way above range, for $20 billion valuation: reports
- IPO Report: Freshworks prices IPO at $36 a share, raising more than $1 billion
- 2 High Growth Stocks to Buy Before They Explode
- Could This Stock Be a 10-Bagger for Patient Investors?
- These 2 Stocks Carry a Lot of Risk, but Their Potential Upsides Are Huge
- September Sell-Off: Is Nike a Buy While It's Down?
- Better Social Networking Stock: Snap vs. Pinterest
- 2 Growth Stocks to Buy Hand Over Fist If the Market Crashes
- Market Sell-Off: Best Dividend Stocks to Buy Now
- 2 Stocks I'm Never Selling
#5Things -Fed decision day -Evergrande fears ease -Debt ceiling -Markets mixed -Coming up...
Can you generate a single argument in favor of letting public officials day trade? @ScouseView can't
Willie Garson, an actor best known for playing Stanford Blatch on 'Sex and the City' and Mozzie on 'White Collar,' has died at age 57, his family says.
The Wall Street Journal
Former President George W. Bush’s first campaign event of the 2022 midterms will be a fundraiser to support Rep. Liz Cheney
#COVID19 deaths in the US have climbed to an average of more than 1,900 a day for the first time since early March, with experts saying the virus is preying largely on a distinct group — 71 million #unvaccinated #Americans
Women who have been sexually assaulted have a higher risk of developing a type of brain damage that has been linked to cognitive decline, dementia and stroke, a new study found.
How much are markets really concerned about the risk from Evergrande? Simon French of Panmure Gordon gives his take
- Location, location, location” still applies if you’re in the market for a new house
- After 18 months, hotel housekeeper still doesn’t have her job back
- What’s happened to the lunch places in office neighborhoods?
- California orders insurers not to drop homeowners in wildfire-prone areas
- Why is Evergrande shaking markets?
- The “power and the curse” of high-frequency data
- A new program aims to help small businesses recover
- Will easing international travel restrictions bring back foreign tourists?
- Conservative French Presidential Candidate Warns Of "Civil War"
- PVC Prices Hit Record High As Homebuilding Costs Soar
- Europeans Vaccinated With AstraZeneca Should Be Able To Enter US, Says EU
- UK Power Suppliers Halt Adding New Customers As Energy Crisis Worsens
- French Senate Delegation To Visit Taiwan, Despite Chinese Regime's Opposition
- IEA Demands Russia Deliver More Gas To A Reeling Europe
- AUKUS Expedites The Coming EU Army & NATO's Irrelevance
- Air Force Secretary Says His Priorities Are "China, China, And China"
24/7 Wall Street
- Cathie Wood’s ARK Invest Sells for 9/21
- Cathie Wood’s ARK Invest Buys for 9/21
- College Majors With the Lowest Unemployment
- 25 of the Strangest Band Names and Where They Came From
- Tuesday Afternoon Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Bath & Body Works, Enphase, General Mills, Verizon and More
- The County in Every State Where the Most People Live Below the Poverty Line
- Midday Meme Stock Report for 9/21: Aterian, DraftKings, Lucid, Vinco Ventures
- America’s Least Obese Counties
- Iranian President Raisi lambasts U.S. at first UN speech, Biden proposes compliance to nuclear deal
- U.S. to donate millions more Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine doses to poorer nations
- Netflix buys the entire catalog of ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’ author Roald Dahl
- Questions remain over whether the 'America First' policy has ended, says think tank
- Here's why the Evergrande crisis is not China's 'Lehman moment'
- Jamie Dimon warns it's possible the Fed could be forced into a sharp move next year
- Europe’s green ambitions could be hit as gas prices reach record highs
- India slams UK's new travel rules as 'discriminatory,' warns of retaliation
- What happens if Congress doesn't raise the debt ceiling?
- What to know about the Biden administration's new travel rules
- Amazon says "time has come" for U.S. to legalize marijuana
- Facebook's oversight board to review "cross-check" system
- Stocks see lowest drop since May
- Chobani CEO on organizing 30+ companies to employ Afghan refugees
- McDonald's to cut plastic toys in its Happy Meals
- Walmart to tag 2,000 products deemed healthier for planet and people
- They Never Could Work From Home. These Are Their Stories
- Biden's Presidential Agenda Rests on $3.5 Trillion Spending Bill
- House Passes Spending Bill and Debt Limit Increase Over G.O.P. Opposition
- American Airlines and JetBlue Face Antitrust Suit Over Alliance
- Inside Facebook’s Push to Defend Its Image
- No More Apologies: Inside Facebook’s Push to Defend Its Image
- Biden is Combating Ransomware with Crackdown on Cryptocurrency Payments
- Google to Spend $2.1 Billion on Manhattan Office Building
Cassandra Peterson, Elvira: Mistress of the Dark, Elvira, Horror host
Cassandra Peterson — aka Elvira, Mistress of the Dark — is opening up about her almost two-decade romance in her new memoir, Yours Cruelly, Elvira: Memoirs ...
Autumn Equinox, 2021
As summer comes to an end, the next season starts. 'Fall' and 'autumn' are the two words to describe the breezy season, but which is most accurate?
Flood, Flash flood, AccuWeather
AccuWeather forecasters are warning that a "firehose effect" could unfold and produce 1-2 inches of rain per hour for several areas from Wednesday to ...
Earthquake, Nicaragua, European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre
A magnitude 6.5 earthquake struck near the coast of Nicaragua on Wednesday, the European Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC) said.
Honda Motor Company, Analysis, 2021
MarketQuest.biz as of late declared the distribution of the new report entitles Global High Performance Motorcycle Helmets Market from 2021 to 2027. T.
Actor Willie Garson, known for his role on the "Sex and the City" series and films, has died, according to his son, Nathen Garson. He was 57.
Richard Buckley, a renowned fashion editor in New York and husband to designer Tom Ford, has died. He was 72.
Caleb Plant and Canelo Alvarez will fight Nov. 6 for the undisputed super middleweight titles in Las Vegas.
A Beloit man convicted in connection with a 2016 homicide in the Town of Turtle was arrested Monday in Beloit after a report of gunfire near Wisconsin and ...
In a new book, “Yours Cruelly, Elvira: Memoirs of the Mistress of the Dark," TV icon Elvira, Mistress of the Dark — Cassandra Peterson, now 70 — opens up ...
- Chinese builder in debt jam says it will make bond payment
- Asian shares mixed as markets await moves by Federal Reserve
- Trump sues niece, NY Times over records behind '18 tax story
- House OKs debt and funding plan, inviting clash with GOP
- ADB: Asia below pre-pandemic levels as variants slow rebound
- US govt to probe Zoom's $14.7B Five9 deal for natsec risks
- Tight job market is causing costs to rise at FedEx
- Troubled Nielsen to update measurements for local television
- Mercedes and Audi target Tesla with aggressive pricing on electric models
- Cryptocurrency market trending lower as bitcoin straddles $42,000
- Billions spent on roads, transit projects often based on optimistic forecasts
- Florida’s multi-million-dollar luxury real estate market: A look inside the listings
- Israeli Iron Dome funding to get do-over from Democrats after progressive revolt scuttles provision
- iPhones may soon detect depression, autism, and cognitive decline: report
- US stocks higher as investors await Fed meeting, possible interest rate pullback
- Schumer, Pelosi to meet with Biden to discuss reconciliation, infrastructure
- Salesforce's Indian rival Freshworks valued at $10 billion in Wall Street IPO
- China's Evergrande meets crucial debt deadline but another looms
- Hong Kong expats are up in arms about quarantine. Singapore stands to gain
- Lithuania says throw away Chinese phones due to censorship concerns
- American Airlines and JetBlue sued by DOJ over their airline alliance
- This toy Aston Martin costs $123,000
- This lipstick has been around for decades. Now stores can't keep it in stock
- Airbnb CEO: We had to rebuild our company from the ground up
- Two new shocks for American shopping
- South Korea’s government sees tech firms as the new chaebol
- Japanese companies try to reduce their reliance on Chinese manufacturing
- Who needs expats?
- The vanishing allure of doing business in China
- Is America Inc getting less dynamic, less global and more monopolistic?
- Apple wins a court battle with Epic Games
- Direct-to-consumer retailers try to bring pizzazz to dull goods
- Fraudsters steal £4m a day as crime surges
- Evergrande: Crisis-hit firm strikes China debt deal
- China pledges to stop building new coal energy plants abroad
- German elections: Businesses face future without Merkel
- Major record labels could face competition inquiry
- Pret to hire 3,000 staff after cutting same number in 2020
- No clear end to HS2 cost and delays' say MPs
- Catalogue of errors led to £1bn of state pension underpayments
- East Midlands Railway breached ad rules by axing competition, finds ASA
- Fraud in UK at level where it ‘poses national security threat’
- How have you been affected by UK state pension underpayments?
- We’re trying to survive’: workers face cuts as US public sector lags in recovery
- Joe Biden warns UK not to damage Northern Ireland peace over Brexit
- Netflix acquires works of Roald Dahl as it escalates streaming wars
- UK pensioners short-changed by more than £1bn, says watchdog
- Markets rally as Evergrande fears ease; CO2 restart to cost ‘tens of millions’
- Macron's government defends French tax cuts and spending with 2022 budget
- Fed Decision Day, Evergrande Limps on, Oil Inventories
- Bitcoin falls below $40k amid global stocks pullback
- U.S. parents weigh risks, benefits as COVID-19 vaccine for kids nears approval
- Sorare scores $680M funding led by SoftBank to grow its NFT sport portfolio
- Spain July house sales hit highest level in 13 years
- Biden pledges new vaccine donations in bid to rally global pandemic fight
- This artist painted murals to challenge the Taliban after their last rule. Then the militants destroyed them,...
- 10 things before the opening bell
- PayPal's 'super app' - JPM loses top tech exec
- A major far-right platform got hit by a data breach, revealing the names and addresses of Proud Boys, QAnon, and...
- Solana-based data network Pyth says a bug caused bitcoin's price to crash 90% to $5,402 on its feed to DeFi developers
- 10 things in tech you need to know today
- The lawyer for Eric Trump in a civil fraud investigation against the Trump Organisation quit the case, court records show
- Avalanche-based DeFi platform Vee Finance says it's lost $35 million in ether and bitcoin in a crypto hack
- Biden bets on rapid COVID tests but they can be hard to find
- McDonald’s gives Happy Meal toys a sustainable makeover, cut…
- How Rich Is Ivanka Trump?
- U.S. agency confirms air bag safety probe into 30 million ve…
- J&J says second shot boosts protection for moderate-severe C…
- Chipotle gives smoked brisket a limited menu run
- Trump CFO's lawyer says he suspects more indictments on way
- US easing foreign travel restrictions; vaccinations required
- As Fed Meeting Wraps Up, Interest Rates Will Likely Remain Near Zero
- The Crock Pot Went On Sale The Same Year NPR Debuted Original Programming
- After Hurricane Ida Failures, Calls Grow For A Probe Into New Orleans' Power Company
- News Brief: COVID-19 Outlook, Haitian Migrants, New Orleans' Power Grid Probe
- More On The Investigations Into Video Game Publisher Giant Activision Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Confirms SEC Is Investigating It On Discrimination Allegations
- TikTokers Are Trading Stocks By Watching What Members Of Congress Do
- The Biden Administration Is Adding Worker Protections To Address Extreme Heat
- Column: How the architect of California's Obamacare success did the impossible
- Column: Consumers are receiving billions of car-warranty calls. Ignore them
- What will happen if Congress doesn't raise the federal debt limit?
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis aim for $12.25 million in Hidden Valley
- The crazy SoCal housing market is cooling. But don't expect a bargain
- California's job growth tripled the nation's, even as the Delta variant spread
- Column: 'Death panels' arrive
- Review: Does billionaire contrarian Peter Thiel contain multitudes? A biography weighs in
- A Square error affected tipping
- 6 ways to declutter your parents’ home before a sale
- China Evergrande veers toward default
- Report: Apartment rents in U.S. rebound after covid slump
- DraftKings Puts All Its Chips On A $25 Billion Bet for Entain
- Bond Investors Have No Use for Politics or Credit Ratings
- Public Officials Shouldn’t Be Allowed to Day Trade
- Alpha, Delta and More: Why Virus Variants Are Causing Alarm
- These Women Of The Outdoors Crave Excitement And Adventure
- Volkswagen’s Stock To Rise As Focus On Electric Continues?
- Hybrid Vehicles Fit The New Hybrid Workplace And Hybrid Lifestyle
- Amazon Unveils First Kindle Paperwhite For Kids
- Online Gaming Is The Worst For Downtime, With One Runaway Culprit
- Ulta Beauty Broadens Its Commitment To DEI Initiatives In The Beauty Industry
- Where Is Microsoft’s Stock Headed?
- Get A Bird’s Eye View From This $11.3-Million Golf Villa In Benahavis, Spain
- Corporate America needs to step up its climate commitments
- Stocks rebound, crypto tumbles ahead of today’s big Fed announcement
- A.I. keeps on trucking despite threats of a long and cold winter
- Tim Cook wants a look inside your brain
- Want an accessible workplace? Hire the ‘original hackers’
- Want an inclusive workplace? Hire the ‘original hackers’
- Why dealmaking in the sports betting and online gambling world is currently insane
- Tailor Made: Private label learning platforms are helping CDOs transform design teams from the inside
- How Can You Spot Really Good Leaders? They Do Any of These 5 Things Exceptionally Well
- Why Doing It The Same Way Over and Over Again Could Be Bad For Your Business
- How I KonMari'd My Home and My Job (and Improved Both)
- Why Successful Digital Transformation Requires Speed and Agility Over a Long Period of Time
- 11 Biographies That Will Teach You More Than Any Business Book
- Everyone Knows Tesla’s ‘Full Self-Driving’ Isn’t What Elon Musk Says It Is, According to the Government. Why It Matters
- How to Raise Prices Without Losing Customers
- The 1 Unfortunate Truth That's Destroying Our Relationships
- The decades-long building boom that remade Washington D.C. is screeching to a halt
- Facebook fights for its image
- Charter school enrollment has boomed during the pandemic
- Brazil's health minister tests positive for COVID while in New York City for UN gathering
- Trump sues New York Times and his niece over tax report, alleging "insidious plot"
- House passes government funding, debt ceiling bill
- Democrats struggling as Republicans deny request to raise debt ceiling
- Pelosi enters endgame on $3.5 trillion infrastructure bill
- Gabby Petito’s disappearance, and why it was absolutely everywhere, explained
- At the United Nations, Biden is still trying to convince the world America is back
- Jeff Bezos commits $1 billion to conservation as Amazon destroys the world
- Welcome to the Recovery Issue of the Highlight
- What it’s like to seek an abortion in Texas right now
- Why the US isn’t ready for clean energy
- What would a healthy social media platform even look like?
- One Good Thing: Reservation Dogs is groundbreaking. It’s also incredibly funny
- This invisible gadget turns any table into a wireless phone charger
- Sorry, iPad Mini: Samsung’s new foldable makes small tablets exciting again
- This is what happens to your brain when you procrastinate
- This tech unicorn just shifted to a 4-day workweek
- This is the business case for supporting neurodiversity at work
- This is a secret anti-stress weapon for working parents
- How these giant companies are working together to find the best ways to reuse ocean plastic
- 3 unexpected benefits to shifting your mindset about time
- Molecular Templates Inc. (MTEM) Moves 11.8% Higher: Will This Strength Last?
- Seagen (SGEN) Gets Early FDA Nod for Tivdak in Cervical Cancer (Revised)
- How Success Happened for Aaron Levant, CEO of NTWRK
- 4 Traits That Have Helped Small Businesses Survive the Pandemic
- Two Boundaries That Preserve Your Sanity and Create a Better Customer Experience
- Find Stocks to Buy with this New Analyst Coverage Screener
- Uber Stock Jumps 11.5% on Bullish Q3 Outlook
- Can ETFs Gain From Upbeat US Homebuilder Confidence in September?
- Tucker Carlson Calls Chris Cuomo 'Single Dumbest Person' on Cable News
- Which States Have a Salmonella Outbreak? Half of U.S. States Affected As 127 Fall Ill
- Bodycam Footage Reveals True Interior of Gabby Petito's Van
- White House Chaos as Video Shows Joe Biden Aides Stop Reporters Asking Questions
- Returning Missing Students to School is Our National Homework Assignment
- Dead Woman Found in Freezer Revealed to be Former Homicide Detective
- Force A Shot On Us? We Force A Shot On You!' Tennessee Store Sign Warns
- Nicole Richie's Hair Catches Fire at Her 40th Birthday Party
- FCC says it is reviewing Zoom's proposed $15B acquisition of cloud-based call center software maker Five9, citing...
- Shenzhen-based Hai Robotics, which develops autonomous hardware for warehouses, raises $200M across a Series C and...
- French online secondhand fashion marketplace Vestiaire Collective raises $209M at a $1.7B valuation led by SoftBank...
- Netflix agrees to acquire the Roald Dahl Story Company, expanding on a three-year deal to make animated shows, with...
- Profile of Johannes Caspar, who was Hamburg's data protection commissioner for over a decade and investigated...
- ZestMoney, an Indian buy now, pay later startup, raises $50M Series C from Australian buy now, pay later company Zip
- VMware urges customers to immediately patch a critical arbitrary file upload vulnerability in its flagship vCenter...
- Kavak, a Mexico-based marketplace for used cars, raises $700M Series E led by General Catalyst, doubling its...
- Elizabeth Holmes trial: New-mom goody-bag, then inaccurate bad news from Theranos test, patient testifies
- Google to spend $2.1 billion on Manhattan campus acquisition
- Photos: Mansion of SF Chronicle heir, who died of COVID, listed for $14.2M
- Chipotle is adding a new meat to its menu
- Silicon Valley commercial sites stay hot with data center deals
- The changing face of Moss Landing
- Thanksgiving crab won’t be on the menu this year
- Bay Area Assemblyman Marc Levine to run for state insurance commissioner
- Do Your Coaching Niche and Pitch Sound like a Big Cliché?
- IQ Option is the best trading app
- Ripple’s attraction within the pre-clearance information dispute has been “DENIED”
- Overhead, or in over your head?”
- 5 Tips And Tricks On How To Balance Work And Newborns- Mother’s Edition
- Click here get more details
- Sales Force Training Has Been Gamified
- What Is The Best Prepaid Debit Card With no Fees?
Channel News Asia
- Football: Liverpool confirm Anfield Road Stand expansion plans
- Hardly Evergrande: China's economy seen needing more support as curbs on property and tech take toll
- Rugby: De Klerk urges Boks to go back their 'DNA' in All Black clash
- Gunmen target Ukraine president aide in 'assassination attempt'
- Open category COE prices hit 6-year high, crossing S$70,000 mark
- South Korea to donate 1 million COVID-19 vaccine doses to Vietnam in October
- Bill Gates' green tech fund bets on Silicon Valley farming robots
- Vestiaire Collective valued at US$ 1.7 billion in Softbank-led fundraising
- WATCH: Egyptian president say countries embracing terrorists must be held accountable
- WATCH: U.S. and Australian leaders defend new alliance
- WATCH LIVE: 2021 United Nations General Assembly
- WATCH: President Biden and UK Prime Minister Johnson pledge climate option
- As Biden touts American democracy, here are the issues allies want U.S. to deliver on
- News Wrap: White House continues deporting Haitian migrants in Texas as Dems decry move
- How COVID-19's death toll and social impact compares to past U.S. pandemics
- Bill Gates on vaccine equity, boosters, climate, his foundation and Epstein meetings
- This is why you should not take advice from random redditors
- If you can't handle the -10%+ daily swings you don't deserve the 100%+ gains
- If you're panicking, it means that you've invested more than you can afford to lose
- There isn't DOGE adoption. The opposite is happening. Daily transaction count (15k) is the lowest since 2017
- Oh you think investment advice from people who invest in crypto is annoying? I get advice from people who don't know...
- The 3rd largest Bitcoin whale wallet bought the dip again today! 321 BTC added at $40.5k for a total of $13.2M USD....
- I trained a neural network (AI) to learn from /r/CryptoCurrency
- Tom Brady Open to Earn Part of Salary in Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Solana
- Lockdown Thriller Movie to Be Released as Limited Edition 'Hybrid NFTs'
- Galaxy Digital, Invesco File Joint Physical Bitcoin ETF Proposal
- Bitcoin Slides 6% as Ethereum Sinks Below $3,000 to Hit Near Two-Month Low
- Snoop Dogg Reveals Himself as Ethereum NFT Whale With $17M Collection
- Ethereum Startup OpenLaw Rebrands, Aims to Be a DAO Incubator
- AMC CEO Is Now Considering Adding Dogecoin Payments
- QAnon 'Mastermind' Is Selling Ethereum NFTs to Fund 'Secret Project'
- Travel token ARV sees huge rally: where to buy Ariva
- Where to buy Public Mint as MINT stabilises after V-shaped recovery
- Where to buy OMG Network: OMG gears up for another rally after 29% gains
- Where to buy e-Money: NGM price is up by 37%
- Vee Finance is exploited and sees $35 million lost
- Crypto inflows hit 5th straight week: CoinShares report
- FTX subsidiaries in the Bahamas and Gibraltar get licences from regulators
- Coinbase backs down on crypto lending program amid SEC row
- SEC registrants seek DeFi and physically-backed Bitcoin ETF approval
- HSBC CEO backs CBDCs against crypto and stablecoins
- 10% of early-stage startups working on blockchain: GSER 2021
- Bitcoin miner Genesis Digital Assets raises $431M
- Bitcoin bounces again after briefly losing $40K support
- Nifty News: Snoop's $17M NFT collection, movie sold as NFT, QAnon espouser sells tweets
- Commodity strategist predicts Bitcoin ETF could get the nod in US next month
- Evergrande: Buy the dip or bail? Pundits weigh in
Yup. Big part of how Deep Ellum got started. Our Life in the Warehouse parties, we had to have skylights because no one knew where Deep Ellum was !